Chapter 4

Okay so in this chapter I'm going to be doin some big butt time skip as the whole thing with the edolas arc. You basically were supporting mystogan throughout and I will bring it to a time after... Then ma story will do this and that 😅 I just write whatever comes to mind lol --- so anyways .........

"Edolas..."

Your pov

'Edolas...
no...
It can't be ...'

Then it clicks. Mystogan... and when I was outside fairy tail my last thought was a cannon linked to dragons.
My memories suddenly come rushing back...
"Mystogan..."
Mystogan: "Yea?"
You: "mystogan......"

[He looks at me really confused I try not to giggle]
"MYSTOGAN!!" I run to him and give him a huge hug.

"(Y/n)... you remember me?" "Yes and im so sorry. I dont remember much but i know now that i definatley remember you ..." i then try and remember a bit more but suddenly start to get dizzy again,

"(y/n)? (Y/n)?!"

The last thing i hear is mystogans voice calling to me before i black out again......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip by the whole Edolas arc and you are now in the centre with mystogan after Fairytail leaves.....,

"We can build the city strong again! We can help each other and as long as we work as a team we can survive without magic" mystogan's voice rings through the centre of the town.

After everyone starts to clear up the streets I see mystogan walking towards me, "(y/n)!"
I smile as he stands in front of me "I can't believe you're here. Why weren't you taken away by the anima?" He questions.

Hmmmmmm, good one , why wasn't I taken away????

"Errrrrm? I guess it was because I never had them pill thingys to restore my magic power?" I'm not actually too sure but oh well 😅 he looks at me deep in thought "hmm. Well either way. I am happy that you are here" he brings me into his warm embrace as I hug him back. We stand there for a while until we hear a cough.

"Excuse me sir prince, but you need to come to the castle to fill out some .... Erm important witness reports"
"Oh okay then." He turns to look at me, "(y/n) come with me", my eyes widen to the size of saucepans, " come with me to the castle. I know it's not that glamorous right now but... I want to share my home with you. I owe you a lot for helping me with fairytail after all."

Fairytail.

My family.

My brother.

That's right, up until now I had forgotten that I will most likely never see them again. And Natsu, I'm so sorry. But I will live on for you, happy in Edolas. For all of fairytail

"Okay, I will join you" I say smiling to him,
"Thank you (y/n)........ This means more to me than you know" he whispered the last part probably  hoping I wouldn't hear but I did, and it made me feel so happy I completely forgot about all the doubts and sadness about everything.

-------------------
Le time skip to three weeks later (Ik random but oh well)

It was a lovely summers afternoon and the sun was blazing over the clouds on the hills. I sigh as I breathe I the fresh air. Edolas was almost back to its former glory as the castle was rebuilt then the streets flowed with busy workers once again. With help from fairytail we managed to get it rebuilt again, and I couldn't be happier.

As I turn my back to the sky and start to walk back in I couldn't help but feel a huge weight in my stomach, as if something bad was going to happen. I turn my head to the window once more but nothing was there. I sigh as I brush it off and redirect myself to go and meet up where mystogan planned to meet me.

But as I turned around, the sun went down and the room swarmed black. I gasp (Ik pls don't kill meh) as i feel a weight pushing me down, causing me to impact hard on the stone floors. I look to my right as the grip on me tightens. Claws. Scales. No it can't be!!

"Oh yes it can. And I feel more alive than I ever have!"
And with that the shadows enveloped me and my body went cold.

The room? Empty.

All that could be heard were the desperate yells of the prince,

Jellal.

________________________________________________

K so sorry haven't updated in a while, and I have just damaged the internal of my phone so I am having to use my laptop to update. Any ways hope you enjoyed, even though it was pretty rubbish 😖 the new chapter will take a while as school is bombarding me with homework so yea......

Till next time and thanks for reading! - x