Chapter 1

Elyse POV

Me and my sister were on our way to school in my black buggati. When we pulled up to the school theese niggas was starin to hard i thought they eyes was finsta fall out. When we got inside the school we went to class and all my bitches was here so i ran up to them and gave them a hug.

Elyse: haiii yall

Reyna: wassup boo

Elyse: the usual

Skye: all i want for my birthday

All the girls: is a big booty hoe

Angel: ayee

Aaliyah: yall are a mess

Reyna: we try we try

Skye: girl i heard we got some new students coming today i hope they is fine

*the boys walk in*

Skye: and i was right they are fine

Elyse: hahaha you crazy

Teacher: hello class today we have some new students *talking to the new students* go ahead and introduce yourselves.

boy #1: wassup im quinten

boy #2: what it do im damien

boy #3: im donovan

boy #4: im aiden

boy #5: and im chris

random girl: mmmmm so fine

*all the boys chuckled and shook their heads*

That damien boy came and sat next to me so i just turned around from my friends and faced the front of the room. I could feel him burning a whole in my face so i turned to him.

Elyse: yesss

Damien: has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are

Elyse: *laughing*

Damien: what

Elyse: yep people have told me that

Damien: o well im another one of those people now .

I turned around to see skye sitting with donovan, aaliyah with quinten, reyna and aiden and angel with chris. The bell rang an i hopped up and ran out the class wit my girls by my side.

Aaliyah POV

When we were in the class quinten kept flirting with me i just laughed cuz he was funny i gotta say he fine but im not tryna be wit nobody. My last boyfriend told me he loved me one second and then he would go out late at night and go fuck some bitch out somewhere else and then got her pregnant so i just left him alone. We were on our way to lunch when we got there we went and sat at a table. Quinten and his boys came up to our table and put his arm around me so i looked at him and moved it.

Quinten: damn ma wont even lemme put her arm around her

Aaliyah: how you gone touch me and you dont even know my name doe

Quinten: well what is it

Aaliyah: figure it out

Me and my girls got up and walked away since we were tired of school for the day we got in my sisters car and drove to the mall.

Quinten POV

Lil mama left me lookin dumbfounded at lunch but thats ok im gone find out her name tho. She seem like wifey type.