Chapter 10

Elyse POV

It was 7:00 and i reached over to turn my alarm off that was blasting beware by big sean i hopped up to get ready. I hopped up and did my hygiene and woke up damien then picked out my outfit. While damien was in the shower i put on some black boyshorts tht say swerve on the back and then i put on a black sports bra. I put on a white tank top incase i get hot and put on my black and white adidas hoodie, a blue jean vest, red shorts, and black toms. I decided to flatiron my hair and wear my black and red beanie i put on some diamond studs and lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara. I looked in the mirror and grabbed my black ray bans, car keys and phone. I ran downstairs and waited on everyone to be done..

Aaliyah POV

I got up and did my hygiene then went to my closet and picked out some clothes i threw one of my shoes at quinten to wake him up. I put on some cargo shorts, a white half shirt with a big heart on it and my timbs. My hair was wavy today so i left it like that. I put on some silver hoops and my black belly ring. For make up i put on some lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara. I put on my red beanie and got my phone and sunglasses and walked downstairs and got a poptart and some orange juice.

Elyse POV

I saw aaliyah come downstairs so i thought i would scare her so i hid around the corner from where she was and wen she walked up i jumped out and screamed she screamed and kicked me. I fell over laughing reyna came downstairs and looked at us like we were crazy.

Reyna POV

I woke up and hopped in the shower when Aaliyah got out and put on boy shorts and a purple bra i lotioned down and put on a gray mickey mouse muscle tee that ties in the front, some cut off shorts and my bred 11s  and my red snapback i put on my diamonad stud earrings and put on red lipstick. i left my hair down since i straightend it. I slapped Aiden on the leg and told him to get up he got up and walked in the bathroom. I heard a scream and i ran downstairs to see Elyse on the floor laughing and aaliyah standing over her mad i just looked at them crazy and they looked back at me and we bust out laughing.

Angel POV

I hopped up and remembered i had school i ran to take a shower and washed my hair then i ran to get clothes i wore some cut off shorts,a white vneck tht says trill shit in black and i put on my cool grays i straightend my hair and woke up chris i then put on some lipgloss and mascara and i grabbed my phone and my sunglasses and ran downstairs.

Skye POV

I took a 20 minute shower and got out and woke donovan up i went to get my clothes i put on a blue sweatshirt, khaki cargo shorts, and my blue diamond turfs. I put my clear lipgloss on and put on some mascara and put hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

Elyse POV

Everyone was ready so we left for school. We got in car and we drove to school. We got to the school at hopped out the car and walked in i was gettin mugs and looks but forget them. I was walking at my phone vibrated i took it out of my pocket and it said unknown. Ive been getting these unknown text for about two weeks. I thought it was someone playin and being childish but this one looked serious.

Unknown: im watching you and im going to get you one way or another

Me: who is this

Unknown: the love of your life

Me: stop or you will regret it

Unknown: see you soon oh and tell damien i said watch your back

END OF CONVO

I showed damien and he got real angry. He stayed by my side all day but at the end of the day everyone else decided to walk back to my house because my dad called damien and told him he needed to go to the traphouse i drove him there since he came to school with me we both got out and started walking up to the door damien type in the code on the keypad and right when we were about to go in people started shooting. Somebody grabbed me from behind and blindfolded me they threw me in a van and drove off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

who do you think took her??

what do you think will happen???

hey loves i hope your enjoying the book tell me how you like it thanks byezzz.

- pookie ✌