Chapter 16

Elyse POV

This morning Damien texted me and said to bring Aaliyah and meet him at the park. So me and Aaliyah took showers and got dressed. When i got out of the shower I then went to the closet to get dressed. I put on a white vneck, ripped skinny jeans, and leopard bright citrus lime roshe runs. For accesories i wore silver diamond studs. I flat ironed my hair and put it in a messy bun on the top of my head. I put on eyeliner ,mascara and carmex. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to see Aaliyah. She had on black cut off high waisted shorts, a white tank top, and her gray sweatshirt that say supreme in red, and jordan retro 3s. " You ready mamas?" i asked "Yea lets go" she said. I grabbed my keys abd walked out the house, when we pulled up to the park we got out and i heard my name. I turned around and saw Damien and Quinten coming towards us. Aaliyah and I smiled and walked towards them. "Hey baby" Damien said kissing me "Hey" i replied. Quinten already had pulled Aaliyah away already and they were on the swings acting childish as usual. We walked around the park  and played around. We were now leaving and going to my house. Me and Aaliyah went upstairs and took a shower and changed I put on some blue nike shorts, white tank top, and white fuzzy socks. I threw my hair in a bun and grabbed Damien and Quinten some basketball shorts boxers and a wifebeater that my cousin Taylon left. I miss my cousin he is coming back to visit next month for Christmas and im so excited. I ran downstairs and gave them their clothes they ran upstairs and took a shower and changed. When they came back down me and Damien started making cookies. "Baby you gotta spread the cookies out" i said laughing at him. "Im not dumb" he said pouting "Sureee" i said in a playful tone. "Man" he said smacking his lips. "Boo im just playing" i said walking towards him. He had his head down and when i lifted his head he was smiling we started laughing and he said "Can i have a kiss bae?" "No you made me think you were mad." i said "Pleaseeeeeeeee" he said begging "fine" i said pecking his lips. "What kind of kiss was that?" he asked "You can have a kiss later now lets finish the cookies." i said walking away when i felt a sting on my ass. "Ahhh what the fuck boy" i said " Sorry baby it was there i just had to" he said smirking. "Yeah sure whatever" i said and turned around. We finished the cookies and walked in the living room and saw Aaliyah and Quinten laying on the floor he was laughing on his back and she was laying on they were laughing. "Awwwwwww" i screamed. Aaliyah burried her head in Quintens chest and he started laughing. "What movie do you guys want to watch?" Damien said "Ohhhhh Nemoo!!!!" Aaliyah and I screamed. "Nemo?" Quinten asked. "Yes nigga nemo now leggo." I said, Damien put nemo in and we all got comfortable. Aaliyah and Quinten was sitting on the couch across from me and Damien. Aaliyah was sitting in Quinten's lap laying her head on his shoulder. Me and Damien were on the other couch with him laying on his stomach and me laying on his back. We ate cookies and watched the movie. We all fell asleep on the couch.