Chapter 14

Damien POV

So tonight I was taking Elyse on a date. I had my boys help me set up the date and I paid for catering. I bet your wondering where it's going to be im taking her to the beach for a romantic candle lit dinner. Then when we finish eating we are going to take a walk on the boardwalk. I was thinking about how tonight was going to go when my phone rang. I looked down and MyBaby Elyse♥ flashed across the screen I smiled and answered it.

"I don't know mama dang" Elyse screamed out. I chuckled and said "Hello." "Oh hey you never told me how to dress for the date." "Um dress up like a nice dress but not prom dressy" I said "ok thanks see ya."  We hung up.

Elyse POV

It was now 4:30 so I ate some cereal and then I went to take a shower. I lathered up in my vanilla scented body wash from bath and body works then I washed my hair. I got out of the shower and dried off and lotioned down. I put on some pink underwear and pink bra then I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit I chose out a strapless pink and white flowy high low dress, nude heels and a nude clutch. For my accesories I wore some diamond studs, a diamond necklace, and a silver charm braclet that my daddy got me. I flatironed my hair with a chinese bang and I started my makeup. I put on some pink lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror and took some pictures and put them on instagram and my caption was. Goin out with a special someone!! ♥ ;).

I put it up and i instantly started getting likes and comments one comment from ShescreamsB said I wish I was that special someone ;). I shook my head an logged out of instagram. Then I heard the doorbell and Aaliyah screamed "ELYSE!!!" "COMING!" I said. I did a quick look over in the mirror grabbed my phone, keys and lipstick and I put them in my clutch and walked out of my room. I started walking down the stairs and I heard people talking in the living room. When I got to the bottom step everyone turned towards me Damien's mouth hung open. "Whoa you look....amazing." he said I blushed and said "thank you". Aaliyah and my mom screamed "PICTURES!!!" So me and damien stood by each other to take pictures he had his arm around my waist and we were smiling we took a couple more pictures and then I said "okay we're leaving now. byeeee."