chapter 13

Damien POV

When we finally pulled up to the destination i saw tht it was a old abandoned building. The windows were busted out and the whole area was abandoned like no one ever paid any atyention to this area.

Ace: aiight this is the place everyone remember the plan
Crew: yessir
Ace: iight damien go

I walked in and saw a man he saw me but didnt move quick enough i threw my knife and it hit him right in the chest I walked over and picked it up cant leave any evidence. I keep walking until i heard a female voice coming out of a room so i opened the door and she was on the phone she dropped the phone and tried to run but i already had killed her. When i made it ro the stairway i started walking up making sure i didnt make any noise. i got my gun and i heard some nigga yelling then i heard someone say "fuck you" it sounded like elyse so i walked over to one of the open windows tht was two doors down from the room and did the signal. Next thing i knew was i heard my crew come in a doors being kicked down and screams. Ace came upstairs and we busted down the door of the room elyse was in i knocked ole boy out. Ace tied him to a chair and i untied elyse. When she got up she squeezed me like she would never see me again then her expression changed wen she saw daniel. She walked over to him and slapped him. He woke up quick lol.
Elyse: you know something i dont even know why im wasting time on ya sorry ass i hope you ready to die cause thats whats finna happen *laughing*
Daniel: *crying*

Elyse took a knife from her daddy and cut four slits in each of daniels arms and six in each leg. She stood up grabbed the bleach and started pouring it all over his opened cuts. While he was screaming she was laughing. I know not to make elyse mad. Ace just sat the chuckling a little while he watched. I looked up at elyse and notice that her beautiful hazel eyes were now dark and heartless its like if you looked in her eyes you could feel the coldness of heart she was showing right now. When she ran out of bleach she got up and walked to her daddy and handes him to knife and empty bleach bottle. He handed her gun to her and she walked back over to daniel .
Elyse: Nos vemos en la puta mierda (see you in hell bvtch) *smiles and laughs*

She raised the gun and shot him in the head once and chest twice. She handed the gun back to Ace and walked over to me grabbed my hand and we all walked downstairs. Everybody was just standing and watching.

Elyse: what the fuck yall lookin at somebody clean this up
Workers: yes maam
Ace: *chuckles and shakes his head* my baby girl
Elyse: Gracias papi
Ace: no problem babygirl now head home i bet your sister and mama miss you
Elyse: k bye *kisses his cheek* come on damien

When we walked outside we got in the car and i drove her home.

Elyse: thank you damien *kisses my cheek*
Damien: no problem ma
Elyse: k ill see you tommorow
Damien: wait do you maybe wanna go on a date tommorow
Elyse: *smiles* yea what time
Damien: uhhhh hows 7
Elyse: aiight bye damien *kisses his cheek*
Damien: bye

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE PLZZZ

hows the story so far???

tell me what you think. iight bye loves.

-pookie