Chapter 3

NOT EDITED

Sorry all of these are short but I'm just trying to start this story

I grabbed a piece of toast and headed out the door. I walked over to my sky blue, BMW bug. It was my baby, which is why I almost screamed when I saw my brothers car parked so close. Some day he's gonna hit my car and I might just kill him. I rolled my eyes as I got into my car, carefully maneuvering out of the drive.

After about five minutes, the school came into view. I pulled into my parking space and shut off the ignition.
Right beside me was the popular group. Wonderful. Of course I'm right beside The devil herself.
"Oh look. The little nerf is about to get out of her car" she laughed "don't touch her. You might catch something." She screwed her face up in disgust and started laughing. Everyone laughed along with her. Accept for Riley that is. He'd been my crush forever but he had been dating Ashley , until they broke up last summer. He's the star of the baseball team and the most popular boy at Calle high school. He's also the nicest. Crud!!! I'd been staring.
"Awwww does she have a crush? Let's teach her a lesson."
I tried to lock my doors but one of her jocks had already ripped mine open and pulled me out by my hair. I immediately yelped.
"Awwww she's a weakling. This is gonna be fun."
The last thing I heard was,
"Don't want what you can't have."
                             *******
I don't remember how I got to the nurses office after I blacked out but based on my reflection in the mirror, they'd beaten me up pretty bad. My head was throbbing something fierce and my ankle hurt. I didn't see the nurse in at the moment so I stood up. I couldn't remember much, but what I do remember was watching my hero do nothing as a lay helpless on the ground. I felt the tears leak out of my eyes and I quickly wiped them away before walking out of the office.