Day 1- Part 8

Before we start, just a little note: At the top I left you "Lay It All On Me" for no reason at all, I just thought it'd be cool :P  But, just an advice, don't listen to it too high, cause it can distract you from the story, just put like in the minimum sound and your brain will adapt to it as if it was just the background music. So, here we go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" No, you were the one delaying us!"

"No! Kim was the one, she was brushing her hair!"

"Sorry?! And you were the one reading or whatever!"

"And you only packed your bags like 10 minutes before leaving!" Four feminine voices argue outside. I immediately recognize them and roll my eyes as I open the door for them and the Haileys come in. They enter the ski lodge and greet me. Hailey Maria is the oldest one, with 21 years old. She likes to write, like Ellie, and she's the smartest. Hailey Sophia is the second oldest with 20 years old. She is the shy one, but with us she totally feels comfortable, and she loves to stay in her bedroom and listen calmly to music. Unfortunately for her, she has to share her bedrom with Hailey Kim, the third of the sisters who's also the most immature. She's 19, the laziest one, but she's also the one who hangs out the most with the rest of the group (if it weren't for her, the others wouldn't even leave home). She LOVES brushing her hair and look at the mirror and her her days are spent like that.  Finally, there is the youngest, Hailey Caitlyn. She is 18 and she's the most responsible one (which is kinda weird, since she is the yougest).  She likes to clean the house and talk with Hailey Maria, who cares enough to at least clean her desk. They both share their bedroom.

All of us are always wondering why would a mum call all her daughters Hailey, but once we met the her and she was a nice sweet lady, so we never had the courage to ask her. The point is, they're always fighting (no exception), but we don't care much because we're used to it. We invite them for everything, because we've known them for about seven years now, and they are part of our "group".

Anyway, I also greet them and they seem to be happy, despite the previous discussion. Everybody turns around and notices their presence and greet them. Now there was everyone here, finally, the whole group together, no parents or rules, just party all week. It would be so fun!

(11:30 pm)

The Haileys ask me why I'm all wet. I try to change the subject because I'm still pissed off at Lacey, so I just try to discreetely end the conversation and head back to the stairs.

I was walking to the stairs when somebody pushes me, making me almost fall over.

"Hey, what the-" I look at the person who did it and Vicky is standing there.

"Look, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." She says hugging me. We've been friends for almost 13 years, so we have a pretty good relationship. I blush a bit, hope she doen't notice it, so I try to hide the most in the shadows of the stairs.

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean it. So, where are you going?" I ask her.

"I am here to tell you your boyfriend has bought a cake and they are planning on eating it right now."

"What?! Tell Dylan to wait for me, please, and I'm sure he'll understand. I really have to change, y' know?"

"Yeah, but the problem is Gary, he hasn't eat anything yet and he is starving." She says and I look at him. He's walking around, annoying everyone and looking a lot to the cake. I look at Vic and sigh.

"Ok... I'll go. Just, I'm all wet, so could you please get me a place near the fireplace?" 

"Got it!" Vic says and runs out of there. I sigh again and walk to the table with the cake.

(12:15)

We've eaten the cake and now everyone was dancing. Yuri and Yure were in one of the bedrooms upstairs and I hope now I can get dressed. I'm still wet and starting to freeze, despite the fireplace. I climb the stairs and grab my purple suitcase containing my belongings, which is standing in the middle of the hall together with the others. But as I pass by one of the bedrooms, I hear Yuri and Yure are there, talking to eachother about something that might be important. I actually want to listen to it, but my father always told me it was rude and imature listening to other people's conversations. Besides that, Yuri and Yure might find me listening and can get mad at me.

                    Should Amy ignore it and change her clothes OR listen to the coversation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi :)

Today's me, @1DVicodin writing here, because sheerannightmares unfortunately couldn't! 

I hope you guys like this chapter, specially because it has the first decision of the story!!! *the audience claps* YEAHH!!!! And also because I added up "Lay it all on me", which is like the coolest song ever (almost).

But now a bit more seriously (that's impossible :P), you can make your decision by commenting the chapter or just sending a private message to this account, but be careful to make the right decision, 'cause if you make a bad decision, a character can die, can get killed, relationships can be decreased, etc... You guys already know the story.  You get to vote until Tuesday at midday only because I then have to write the next chapter in less than a week to be able to publish it next Sunday, so comment and read the quickest as you can!

So, I hope you like this chapter, and, as always, don't forget to vote and comment! As always, love you guys and keep being fabulous :D