Day 1- Part 5

Amy's POV- Living room, Ski Lodge

-Yure?!- We are all chocked. Yure is yelling of pain and we all start helping him getting up and sit on the couch. He stays there and Tyra gets some ice.

-Why was that for?!- She asks him.

- You should have seen your faces. -He starts laughing and everyone looks at chocked at him.

-You're laughing?! - I say completly shocked. He kinda looks crazy right now.

-Stop laughing now. This might not hurt now, but it will start hurting a lot in the next few hours. I'm going to help you. - I tell him. I quick a SOS Kit that belongs to my mom and I startt (trying to) stabilize it.

- How isn't he bleeding? He should be, right?- Yuri asks. He doesn't seem as nervous as the others.

- He's probably bleeding inside: internal bleeding.- I look at Yure, who's distracted to Ellie, ant then I turn to Yuri, whispering to him.- If that's the case, he will be much worse. -I say.

-How do you know all that?- Yure asks. It wasn't supposed for him to hear what I said, but he doesn't seem very bothered. I continue stiching his finger.

- Hum... My mom is a doctor and before all this she tought me these basic stuff. I've also brought a SOS Kit for situations like this. - I tell them.- Ok.. It's done.

- What now?- Dylan asks ,worried. I know him better than anyone and, even if he tries to hide it, I could see the worry in his brown eyes. He definetly feel guilty about all of this.

- Well I have good news and bad news.- I tell everyone. They all look at me impaciently. They look all worried, because we know that if something serious happens to one of us, we didn't have any help. I start talking (...)