Benson?

Noah gets to school after opening his present from his mom.
He attaches the key ring to his set of keys. The key ring was a heart that had mother and son on each side. Noah actually asked for this. He wasn't embarrassed about his mother. He loves her.

He arrives at school and is a little late. The moment he walks into the building, the bell goes.
Okay... Ugh... I have English! On my birthday!
He thinks to himself.
He walks to his next class and takes his seat.

*Staff room*
"Thank you so much Maureen, this is such late notice, I apologise. But we had absolutely no one to cover the English classes today" Mr Clifford, the head teacher says.
"That's okay sir. It's a pleasure to be here" she replies with the smile she has had since childhood.
"Maureen, please, call me John" he insists
"Okay. But it's a habit, been as I was here when I was a child"

*class room*
The class take their seats and wait for the teacher to arrive. Joe and Jacob are throwing pieces of paper across the class room.
Maureen walks into the class room just as Jacob sits down.
"Who is this?!" Joe yells.
"I, am Miss Stabler" she says
"Hey are you Elliot's sister?" Jacob asks.
Elliot or Eli, is in the year bellow them, but captain of the football team because he is really good!

"Yes, I am" she replies.
Elizabeth, who is sitting next to Noah, hangs her head.
"Wait! Are you Lizzie and Dickies sister?!" Joe yells
"Yes! Okay! Enough about me! We are studying Shakespeare..."she begins.
"She's your sister?" Noah asks
"Yeah, unfortunately!" Elizabeth laughs.
"Are you coming to the mall after school?" He asks
"Yeah sure" Lizzie replies with a smile. "But erm, I can't stay long. My mom has to drop me off at my dads" she replies
"Okay, but my mom could always drop you off. I'm sure she wouldn't mind" he says
"No I will be fine, thank you though" she smiles.

When school is over Noah, Lizzie, Dickie, Ashley and Sam walk to the mall. They go into Mc Donald's. They order and eat, and talk for a while.
Sam is already 16 so they drive back to Noah's apartment in his car.

"Mom! I'm home!" Noah says as he walks through the door.
She isn't home yet.
"Oh"
They follow him into the living room and have a seat. Noah turns on the TV.

"Yes, Rafael, I am seeing my shrink!" Olivia says
"Yeah I just wanted to make sure!" He replies.
They walk down the hall way. They stop at the door and she unlocks it with her keys.
"But are you sure you want to tell him?" He asks before opening the door.
"I'm sure" she smiles
She opens the door and walks in, followed by Rafael.
"Mom?" Noah yells
"Yeah"
"Hey Noah!" Rafael says
"Hey Raf" he replies.
Olivia walks into the living room. She recognises a few of his friends but not all of them.
"Hey. Sam isn't it?" She asks
"Yes ma'am" he replies
"And Ashley?"
"Yeah, hey miss Benson" she replies
"Benson?" Lizzie and dickie ask at the same time.
"Yes" she replies
"Olivia?"