Tucker

They both walk down to their apartment, Olivia thanks Elliot for the meal and the lift before he leaves.
She calls Dodds and tells him to take over the squad today.
She sits him down on the couch.
"What's going on between you and Lizzie. I know she cheated on you. And she says it's because... But how did she and Brett know?" She asks
"Lizzie said that Brett's dad told her"
"Wait, how would he know? What's his last name?"
"Ter..Ta..Tucker. It's Tucker"
"Tucker?!" She yells "mother fucking dick wanking asswiping sick perverted fucking dick hole son of a bitch! You didn't hear any of that!" She rants before standing up.
"Mom what the hell!?" Noah asks standing with her
"Baby, I need you to stay here. Please. Don't do anything stupid. Stay here and watch Tv. You can eat my left over pizza and ice cream"
"Wow! Okay!" He says with a smile
She kisses his forehead before leaving the house.
She runs down stairs to her car and drives straight to her designated location.
She slams the car door shut in anger after she parks it.
She storms up the stairs and into the elevator. She tries to contain her anger, in a failed attempt to not humiliate herself. The anger in her eyes was showing.
The elevator finally stops and she walks out and storms into their squad room.
"Tucker you son of a bitch!" She yells
"Nice to see you too Olivia!" He says sarcastically, but the He sees the anger in her eyes "wow who pissed on your cornflakes?!" He jokes, and a small buzz of laughter fills the squad room, but is quickly replaced by the sound of a slap.
"What the hell Benson!?"
"Why the fuck did you tell your ass wipe of a son about what happened to Noah when he was a baby?!" She yells
All eyes in the room fall on Tucker. He has no words, he is gob smacked.
"Huh?! Why did you tell him that?! Because I have just had to fetch my son from off of our apartment building, in an attempt to stop him jumping off! The shit that your son told him, along with his girlfriend cheating on him with your son lead to him almost killing himself!" She rants
"Olivia, I.."
"You what?! You what Tucker?! Because from where I'm standing this is on you! You leaked private, police business to a civilian! If that isn't a case for IAB, then what is!?" She says, quite proudly in fact, been as his squad herd every word of her rant, as she walks out.

A/n.
As you can probably tell, I do NOT ship Tuckerson! The most recent episode, season 17 episode 15 Collateral damages, got me in the feels. I ship Barbason, also bensler allot, but Barbason, been as ELLIOT DECIDED TO LEAVE OUR OLIVIA LIKE THE ASS HOLE HE IS!! But  I suppose as long as Olivia is happy, then does it really matter who she is with?! So yeah.... Hope you liked the chapter....
Much love..
Alex xx