Chapter 6

Ally's POV

"Troy, I have talk to you." He turned around from talking to one of his friends and he had a huge smile on his face.

"What's up, Allycat?" He leaned down to kiss my forehead and I knew that I was making the right decision. My nickname coming from his mouth sounded almost unnatural and I didn't really feel sparks from his kiss. 

"I....Ithinkweshouldspendsometimeapart.." I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding. I finally made eye contact with Troy.

He nodded with a sad, stiff smile on his face. "I understand,"

"You do?"

"Yeah, long difference relationships don't always work out." I felt tears threatening to spill over my cheeks. I was really upset that I was breaking up with the best boyfriend I had ever had, but I was also relieved that I didn't have to come up with a reason why. "Plus, you've been kind of...distant lately."

He looked around me and lazily lifted his hand in the direction he eyes were trained on. I turned to see what he was motioning to. It was Normani. She and Dinah were showing a fan some of their dance moves and they couldn't stop laughing. I turned back to Troy and stared down at the floor. So he did know...

He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up so that we were at eye level. "Good luck with her, Ally. I'll see you soon." Our lips touched for the last time, causing me overflow with emotions and tears. I covered my face with my hands and ran outside to find the bus, hoping that no one had seen my escape. 

Normani's POV

I was showing Camila how to twerk the right way when Troy came up and tapped on my shoulder. "Ally said something to me about wanting to meet you in the tour bus?" He winked at me and walked away. He didn't seem nearly as cheery as he usually did but I decided to shrug it off.

I nodded and jogged outside to the tour bus. "Ally?!" I called as soon as I hit the last step. "Allycat? Where are you?!" I heard sniffling coming from the bunk area and ran there as fast as I could. I expected her to be in her bunk but was shocked to find out that she didn't even have enough strength to make it up there.

It tore my heart to pieces when I saw my best friend curled up in a ball on the floor. "Baby, what happened?!" I cried. I fell to my knees next to her, picked her up and cradled her in my arms. 

She was shaking uncontrollably and I reached up to grab her blanket out of her bunk and wrapped her in it. I used one of the corners to gently wipe the tears from her face.

"T-Troy and I b-broke u-up." She burst into another round of tears. 

"Aww, Ally," I held her tighter and it was almost as if I could feel her pain radiating off of her. "Why?"

"He s-said that l-long distance relationsh-ships don't usually work o-out."

I rubbed her back in small circles as I tried to piece together the story. "So he broke up with you?" 

She was silent for a second and then shook her head. "No," she whispered, so quietly that I could barely hear her.  

"Well Ally, why did you break up with him if you knew you were going to be this upset?" 

"I-I didn't know, Mani!" I could tell that my Ally was starting to get frustrated and we both fell silent. I knew that she was hiding something from me, but I didn't ask her what it was: not yet.

Ally's POV

"I'm so sorry, Ally. Is there anything I can do for you?" I looked up at Mani, knowing that there was nothing she could do to change this situation. It wasn't her fault that she was gorgeous, naturally kind-hearted and caring. She couldn't do anything about what I was or wasn't feeling about her. Like my dad always said : Expect the Unexpected.

A/N: So here's Chapter 6 for ya!! Hope ya like it but sorry it's short :/ Yeah...comment, vote, and read byeee:-) :-P ;-) O:-)