Chapter 24

Normani’s POV

Ally sighed, sat up, and pulled open the curtain. “Sure, Mama Drea…” She climbed down from the bunk, dragging me with her to the living room.

I sat down next to my girlfriend on one couch and our moms sat on the other. I felt tears start to gather in my eyes and lbur my vision as I began to fumble with my fingers. “Do you hate me now, mom?”

“No, baby! I could never hate you!” She promised me.

“And I don’t hate you either, Ally.” He mom confirmed.

“It just we’re…”

“…shocked?”

“Yes, shocked and kind of upset that you didn’t tell us.”

“We just didn’t know what you would think…” I told them.

“Well, we don’t necessarily know what we think either.” Ally’s mom says kindly.

“But…we’re okay with it…” I gasped upon hearing my mom’s words and squeezed Ally’s hand.

“You are?!” Her voice was weak from her silent crying but it was easy to tell that Ally was excited.

“We are. We weren’t too sure about it at first and we were planning to not let you date, but…”

“…the way you looked at each other; we could tell that you really were in love…”

“…and we’ve officially accepted it.” My mom finished for Ally’s.

Ally and I shot up from the couch to tackle our mother in tear-filled and grateful hugs. “Thank you so much, mom, I love you!!!” I yell as I moved to wrap my arms around Ally’s mom.

“You have no idea how much this means to us!” My girlfriend tells both parents and then turned to face me. And for some reason, we both burst out laughing.

Ally’s POV

“LADIES IT’S YOU SONG SO AS SOON AS IT COMES ON YOU SHOULD GET OUT ON THE FLOOR GO AND GET YOUR SEXY ON!!!” I watched as Normani and Dinah started dancing and screaming to Ciara’s “I’m Out”.

“You guys, go to bed!!!” Lauren shouted, hitting them with pillows before taking her stuff to the other hotel room where Camila was already asleep.

“She’s right you guys!” I tell the girls, pulling Normani off of the bed.

“But, Allycat, this is my favorite part!!” She whined, giving me her best pout.

“No, Mani! We need our rest! Get down!” I demanded.

“Fine!” She stomped over to the other side of the bed and laid down with her back facing me.

“You’re no fun, dawg!” Dinah tells me, turning off the music and throwing herself on to the second bed in the room.

“Night girls!” I say, rolling my eyes and shutting off the lights. I kicked Normani lightly in the back of her leg and she swiveled to face me.

“Your feet are freezing!!” She whispers, coming closer to me.

I giggled, wrapping my arms around her waist before gently placing my lips on hers. "Cheer up, baby! We’ve been accepted!!!”

A/N: Okay guys, I'm sorry that the chapters are short but it's almost the end and I didn't really know how to add more stuff to this chapter and the next chapter is short too but I needed to add suspense and that's the only way I could do that but I feel bad and this is a run-on sentence so I'm going to stop it now. But anyways here's chapter 24 and I hope you like it and comment and vote and read and yeah byeeeeeeee (sorry again for the short chapters :/) :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

P.S.- The gif on the right is the best thing ever <333