Chapter 2: The Start

Ash's POV(Unless It says it, it will always be his POV)

I woke up to see that on the dresser, there was now a tablet.  I immediately checked my door. Locked. How did...?

I decided to go check it out. The homescreen showed a picture of me with the rest of the Magic Animal Club. I hope we make it out of this... As I looked, I noticed there were five apps, a camera, one that said"Rules", one that said "Guest Files", one titled "Map" and...great. Flappy Bird. EnderMono really wants us to murder someone. I looked at the app that said "Guest Files". As it opened, I saw it contained info on everyone in this school, even myself.

FearADubh (Ash)

Age: 22(I don't actually know)

Gender: Male

Member of the Magic Animal Club. Best friend to IBallisticSquid (David) and StampyLongHead (Joseph). Likes cheese. Is known for bombing his friends and being a troll in GTA V. Was the beaver in the hit show "Beaver Fever". Has been in multiple TV series such as "Crazy Craft", "Attack of the B-Team", "Time Travelers", "DubhsCraft", and "Race to the Moon". Is made of cheese.

It went on and on about me. I checked Squid's profile.

IBallisticSquid (David) (Squid)

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Member of the Magic Animal Club. Best friend to StampyLongHead (Joseph) and FearAdubh (Ash). Likes ink sacks and doing parkour. Wears a party hat. Is known for doing multiple series such as "Crazy Craft", "Attack of the B-Team", "Time Travelers", and "Race to the Moon"  along with adventure maps. Was in the show "Building Time". Is a squid.

Next I checked Stamps.

StampyLongHead (Joseph) (Stamps)

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Member of the Magic Animal Club. Best friend to IBallisticSquid (David) and FearADubh (Ash). Likes cake. Is known for being in the show "Stampy's Lovely World". Was in multiple series such as "Crazy Craft", "Time Travelers", and "Race to the Moon" along with adventure map episodes. Was in the show "Building Time". Loses dogs at an alarming rate. Is a cat.

It had information like this for everyone. I checked the time. 8:15 am. "Well, I better head to breakfast before someone thinks I'm dead."

I unlocked my door and used the map to find my way to the cafeteria. There I saw almost everyone.

"Ash! Finally you're here! We were starting to get worried!" Squid yelled.

"And you'll never guess what they have in the kitchen!" Stamps said excitedly.

"Cake?" I asked.

"Well, yes, but also...PLAYDOUGH!" The three of us started laughing while everyone else looked at us confused.

"What?" Ty asked.  He looked...different. I didn't know how, but there was something changed that wasn't there yesterday.

"When we were walking here, Stamps said that playdough is made of all edible ingredients, so that means in a zombie apocalypse, we should grab playdough from the stores instead of canned food!" Squid managed to say through laughing.

"Seriously? That would have been good to know in my Crafting Dead series!" Sky said.

Everyone laughed. I went to the kitchen to grab some food. Cheese.

"Isn't that cannibalism?" Jordan asked I sat down.

"What?" I asked, taking a bite.

"Nevermind."

"Has anyone seen Barney?" Aph asked.

"Knowing him, he probably slept in." Max said.

"You don't think..." Jen started.

"No. No one here would kill, right?" Pat asked, clearly looking for support. We all nodded. "See?"

"Ok..."

"Who wants to explore?" I said as I finished up. "We need to find a way out of here!"

"I'll go!" Stamps said.

"Same here." Dan got up.

Eventually everyone was following me. And so went the morning. We found a library, what looked like a living area, a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a whole lot of empty rooms. We would have gone to the second floor, but it was blocked off.

"Why would this be blocked off?"  Mitch asked.

"Don't know.  Maybe EM don't want us up there." Jerome said.

"No duh, genius." Jin commented.

"Well, there seems to be only one room left." I said as I opened the door. I wish I hadn't.  I wish I had never suggested we explore. I wish me, Stamps, and Squid had never come to this school.

"JOHN!"

A/N And so it begins