Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNING (I know. The first chapter is early, but I thought I should start to out good.)

        As I stand in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror, tears stream down my face. Their words fly through my mind at incredible speeds, 'Just die already!', 'Nobody likes you....' , 'You actually thought I loved YOU?' , 'You're a slut. Just leave.' , 'Go kill yourself.', 'You're sister is WAY better than you!', 'Why can't you be more like your sister?', 'I thought you guys were identical, but I thought wrong.', 'You're sister is hotter than you. You should just die!'

        Today is the day where I actually listen to them. They're right. I am a slut. Nobody likes me. I need to die. 'I should've done this a long time ago....'

        I open the cabinet and pull out my most prized possession.

        The razor.

        I hold it over my wrist and then freeze, tears still falling. I take a deep breath and start slicing.

        One cut. Two cuts. Three cuts. Four. Five cuts. Six cuts. Seven cuts. Eight.

         My wrist stings with a horrible, but amazing pain. I smile a weak smile as gallons of blood fall to the floor. I start to feel dizzy as more blood pours from the wounds. Slowly, I fall to the ground, unable to hold myself up anymore. The fall must've been loud because I hear my bedroom door open and my twin sister's voice fill the room, "Is everything alright, Katelyn?"

I stare at the bathroom door as it starts to open, but I can tell right now, I'm already gone. Darkness fills my vision. The last image I see is my twin sister's fragile, weak figure standing at the door. Her beautiful face twisted in fear and anger.

And then I'm gone.