Chapter 6

Previously~

He smirks and laughs, "Hey! I was just doing an older brother's job!" I roll my eyes and look away.

"Yeah. Right." I look at the door as it opens and a people walk in. My jaw drops as I realize who it is.

Sleeping With Sirens just walked into the restaurant

Now~

Kellin sat beside Jaime, who is sitting across from me. I bite my lip to hold in my screams. I smile at Kellin as Jaime introduces me, "This is my sister, Kathryn. You know, the one I told you about?"

I furrow my eyebrows at Jaime, "That scares me...." He smirks and laughs evilly. I roll my eyes and then smile at Kellin again, "Hello."

Kellin smiles, "I've heard a lot about you, Kathryn. I have a feeling you know who I am?" I nod.

"Yeah, I do know you. You guys make some good music." I smile and ruffle my hair a bit. In the corner of my eye, I see Vic tense up a bit and it makes me laugh internally, 'What is wrong with him?'

"Thanks! Jaime told us that you are a pretty good singer. He also told us that you're pretty, but he never said you were this pretty." Kellin smiles again and I blush. Then I transfer the first thing he said and smile a sarcastic, 'I'm gonna kill you later' smile, "Did he, now? Hm........Interesting....."

Jaime gulps and looks away in fear, "I was a bit drunk. Not my fault." I chuckle and shake my head.

"So, if I'm a bit drunk when I kill you, it's ok because I was a bit drunk?" I smile a real smile, "Noted." I then look at Kellin who has an amused look on his face, "Jaime was drunk. I can't sing."

He shrugs and smiles, "Actually, I remember him telling us this during an interview. He couldn't have been drunk during an interview."

Kathryn holds her heart dramatically, "You make me hurt, Jaime. My poor little heart can't stand it." I close my eyes and take a deep breath to make it even more dramatic.

Jaime sighs, "I'm sooorrry. Can you stop with the act now? It's like watching a dog die." I smile and stop. Then, the cute waiter guy comes back over. I smile at him and he smiles back. ((The snack that smiles back!! Goldfish!!!))

He pulls out his notepad order thingy and a pen, "Are you all ready to order?" I bite my lip and sigh.

"Um...Can I get a coffee and an order of the Chicken Marsala with spinach garni?" I close my menu and smile up at the waiter again. He nods and writes it down with a smile.

"Of course! Anything for a beautiful lady like you." He winks and I blush a bit, smiling and looking down at my hands, 'Holy shit.....What now? I suck at this.......Technically it's not my fault, but still......'

Out of my peripheral vision, I catch 3 boys giving the waiter glares. First, Jaime. I understand why Jaime would, but why is Kellin AND Vic glaring at the waiter? Seriously.....

I smile back up at the waiter and open my mouth to flirt back, but am stopped by Vic ordering his food. I have a feeling he interrupted me on purpose. Just a feeling.

I look away angrily and and huff quietly, resting my head on my hand. The waiter also seemed a bit angry. His smile turned into a frown and his voice got a bit colder. He finishes writing the orders down and walks away. I then get an idea. I wait 5 more minutes, then stand up, "I'm going to the bathroom." I walk off in search for the waiter boy.

As I walk, I see the waiter boy. I don't want to seem like a weirdo, so I just walk, but slower. He sees me and smiles, walking up, "Hello. Do you mind me asking your name?"

I smile at him, "Not at all! I'm Kathryn?" He smiles and holds out his hand, "I'm Mitchell. I can't help but notice that you are a very beautiful lady."

I blush again and smile bigger, "Thank you. I must say that you are a very handsome man." I look back at the our table that is still in view and see the boys watching me. Justin fist bumps the air and mouths, 'YEAH!' That makes me roll my eyes. I look back at Mitchell. He smiles, "Would it be too early to ask for your number?"

I smile and shake my head, "Not at all!" He pulls out his phone as I pull out mine. We exchange and put each other's numbers in and then hand them back, "I should probably get back to the table. I'll text you later, okay?"

Mitchell nods, "Yeah! I should go back to work. I'll text you later." He smiles and then walks off. I watch him walk away and then I head back to the table, a victorious smirk on my face. I then sit down and smile innocently at Jaime, "How are you, brother? You must've missed me when I was gone!"

Jaime scoffs, "Whatever. You aren't going to go out with him, are you?" I roll my eyes at his dumb question.

Vic snickers, "Oh come on, Jaime. You should let the girl date who she wants."
I smirk at Jaime, "Yeah. What Vic said."
Kellin nods, "Yep. She's bound to date SOMEBODY. I think it's cute." He smiles at me and I smile back.

Jaime rolls his eyes, "Nobody gets to date my baby sis while I'm around." I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm hungry." I say. Right on cue, the food is brought to the table and we start eating, talking and laughing.

After close to an hour, we exit the restaurant and head back to the tour bus to sleep.

Before I sleep, I text Mitchell.

~Hello! It's Kathryn, in case you forgot XD

He ends up texting back barely 3 minutes after.

~I could never forget you ;) How are you?

~Fine now that I get to talk to you :)

~Aww. :3 You're cute. I have an idea!

~Oh really? Mind telling me what that idea is?

~How about I pick you up tomorrow at 3 PM and we can go on an adventure!

~Are you asking me on a date? Of course I'll go on an adventure with you! XD

~Sweet! I'm surprised that worked, honestly XD So, see you at 3?

~XD Wow. Yeah, see you at 3! Goodnight!

~Goodnight, lovely!

I turn off my phone and sigh with a small smile. Looking out the window, I smile bigger, 'Goodnight, Katelyn....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~