Chapter 2

~1 week later/16 Years Old/Twin sister point of view~

        It's been a week since my sister committed suicide. Today is her funeral. I haven't left my room for the whole week, but I will today.

        I look over my outfit in the mirror once more. I frown and sigh, walking towards the door just as I hear my mother's sad, tear filled voice call my name, "Kathryn, darling! It's time to go!"

        I open my bedroom door with my gloved hand and descend the stairs, staring at the floor the whole way. My mother frowns at me and sighs, pulling me in a tight hug when I reach the bottom, "I'm so sorry, darling. I never wanted this to happen. None of us did. I'm so sorry."

        That makes my head snap up and rage fill my face. I push out of the hug and glare at her, "Do NOT give me that bullshit! You knew what was happening and you didn't try to stop it! You watched her fall apart! I tried to help, but you and the others wouldn't leave us alone! You watched my twin die!"
        My mom glares back at me, "Do not use that language around me! I didn't know anything was wrong because you two always hid things from me! You would never talk to me! Your sister died because you two wouldn't come out of your bubble and join the rest of the world!"
        My face twists in even more rage as I am now yelling at my mother, "We tried to talk to you but you were always out! You were always trying to replace father! You never cared about our health!"
        Then my mother slaps me. I grip my cheek and yelp as a stinging pain forms. 'That's gonna leave a mark'. My mother glares harder, "You shall not speak of your father in this house. Now lets go before we're late to your own sister's funeral."
        I roll my eyes and walk to the car doors, slamming and locking them shut. The idiot left the keys in the car. I start the car and drive my way down the road, watching my mom's red, angry face through the rear view mirror as she shrinks away. I smirk and look back at the road, 'I'll leave that bitch to walk.' Then a streak of lightening strikes the sky, followed by thunder, 'In the rain....' At a stoplight, I plug the AUX cord into my phone and blare my playlist of Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil. My two favorite bands. I sing along as I drive to the the cemetery where we are going to have my sister's funeral. God I miss her. It hurts to lose your sibling. It hurts even worse to lose a twin. I loved her so much. When she was here, I would always have to get her out of trouble. I would find her passed out somewhere, but I knew she was alive because the buzzing in my ear was still on. But know that she's gone, it's silent. There's nothing. I knew there was something wrong that night because the buzzing started to dim. It got quieter and quieter until it was gone. I should've got there sooner. She would've still been here. I would be happier.

        I see the cemetery and slow down, pulling to the side to park by the group of cars that are here for my- You know what? Never mind. They're just here to seem like a good person. They don't care that she's dead. They're just her for social status. The only people who actually care are me and my father. I love my father. I wish I could live with him, but my mom has custody. She doesn't deserve to have custody. She's the one who cheated on my dad. My dad is so nice and caring. He is fun and he has an awesome wife right now. My step-mom is a cool gal. She makes awesome cookies. I remember when my sister and I escaped the house and drove 200 miles all the way to my father's just to have some of my step-mom's cookies. They're that good.

        I shut off the car and open the door, stepping out just to be swarmed with hugs and tears.

        'Great. I just love getting drowned in tears and sweat while suffocating on old body odor.'

        Then there's a familiar voice. A voice that I know so well it's scary, "Hey, Kathryn."

       'Jaime.' My step-brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and gals! How is it so far? This is my first story so please don't hate on it. I'm tryin'! I will probably update every week. It just depends.

Soooooooooooooooo any tips? Any? Leave them in the comments!

Do you want something to happen in the story? Put it in the comments!

Do you like waffles as much as I do? Put it in the comments ((<-------------That's a trick question. Answer correctly or die.  :)

Okie bye!