Chapter 5

Previously!!!~ I sigh, "I just have to grab some things from the kitchen and then we can leave." I then take that chance to grab my bag and leave the room.

Only one thought was going through my mind,

'What the hell was that?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got downstairs, I saw that Jaime was watching TV and Tony was on his phone. I then remember that he wanted the WIFI password. I stop and look at him, "Hey Tony." He looks at me as I continue, "The password is capital F, then capital U and then 22." I smile and continue walking. I hear him yell a thank you and so I yell back, "You're welcome, boo!" I chuckle and then enter the kitchen.

I know one 2 things I was going to grab in here. The Keurig and the peanut butter. Coffee and peanut butter are my two favorite things in the world. I love them so much. I even love them more than I loved my EX-boyfriend. That says a lot.

I pack the things in an extra bag and walk into the living room to see Jaime and Tony in an argument about- Hell, I don't know. Vic is trying to calm the two down and Mike is laying on the floor rolling around for no apparent reason. I walk up to the two in an argument and slap them both on the back of the head, "Will you two stop it?!?! You are arguing like children! Now, what are you fighting about?"

Jaime rubs the back of his head, pouting like a 5-year-old, "Tony said something and I know it was mean!"

Tony scoffs, "I didn't say anything! He just started flipping out!"

I sigh as a migraine slowly starts to form, "Tony, did you say something mean to Jaime?" I ask, looking at Tony with a stern, but gentle look.

Tony blinks and shakes his head, "I said something but it wasn't mean or pointed towards Jaime! I was just reading out your WIFI password!"

I give him a small smile and look towards Jaime, "It was just a misunderstanding, but, I am still angry with the both of you for not handling it like adults." I looked towards Tony, "And I'm a little angry that you didn't tell the truth at first. Now, both of you apologize, hug, and then lets leave." They both hug and say sorry. I smile in victory and look at Vic who is standing there with a dumbfounded look. Mike has stopped rolling and stood up. I smirk and walk towards the door, bags in hand, "Lets leave. I'm getting sick of this place." I exit the house and walk towards the door, a victorious smile on my face.

I enter the bus and drop my bags, running to the couch and plopping down just as Vic enters, followed by Tony, Mike, and Jaime. I prop my head up with my hands and turn on my stomach, smiling at them, "What took you guys so long? I packed and got here before you guys."

Vic chuckles and sits on me, making me squirm. He smirks, "Shut up." I squeal and, with my powerful, big booty, I bumped him off of me. I laugh, "Dumb-ass." I smile at Jaime and stand up, "Where should I put my bags." I say while pointing to my bags that were on the floor close to the door. He smiles bag and points to the end of the bus that I haven't explored yet, "There is a bed type thing in there for you. I think there are also a couple drawers." He pointed to a spot on the counter, "You can plug your Keurig in right there."

I furrow my eyebrows and give Jaime a suspicious look, "How did you know I took the Keurig?

He rubs his hands together, smirking evilly, "I have my ways. He he he......" I raise an eyebrow and nod slowly, "Riiiight." I then stand up unzip my medium sized big and pull out the . I set it on the counter and plugged it in. When I turned around, all of them were staring at me, "What?" Jaime shrugged and pulled out his phone, followed by Tony and Mike. Vic, however, kept staring at me. I snap my fingers twice, "Helllooooo. Earth to dumb-ass!" He snaps out of his trance and glares at me. I smirk, "Were you just falling madly in love with me?"