six

chapter six

The game was winding down and so many more secrets had been revealed. It was obvious that 5 Seconds of Summer would never be the same, alive or dead.

They were all extremely tired for it was 3:26 a.m. in LA but they couldn't sleep or they were murdered.

Calum was down to four fingers, Luke with two, Ashton with one.

I'm getting quite bored. I think I'm gonna end this game and start a new one.

"Please just leave us alone. We're tired and just so sick of this. You've ruined our friendship so what else do you want?" Luke asked groaning in frustration.

Your lives.

Now, new game! :)

Calum go to your printer and take out the paper that I just printed for you.

Calum didn't even argue. He was so mentally numb that at this point he was just doing whatever this guy wanted him to.

Calum stared at the paper wide eyed and confused. "Are you fucking serious?"

"What does the paper say Calum?" Ashton asked confused.

Calum hesitated,"I can't say."

"What do you mean you can't say? We know your trust in us is gone but we should at least try to defeat this game together." Luke ranted.

"You don't understand, I can't show you the paper."

You should really listen to your friend Luke.

Luke looked at Calum through his cracked laptop screen. "Fuck you Peter. Calum what does the paper say?"

"You don't understand do you? I'm not-" Calum was cut off by an angry Luke.

"I don't care! I'm tired of the lies and shit. Top much has happened today and I refuse to be lied to anymore, so show me the goddamn paper!"

Calum put the paper up to the screen. It read: if you show this paper, Ashton dies.

Luke and Ashton stared wide eyed at what the paper read.

Nice going Luke, you just killed your best mate.

"Oh my god." Ashton held his head in his hands and started crying.

"Please please no! I swear to god I'll hunt you down you demon bitch and kill you myself!" Calum yelled at his screen tugging at his hair.

"If either of you survive this please tell Harry and Lauren I love them. I love you guys so much." Ashton talked through his sobs.

Luke watched on petrified. "What the hell did I just do?" He whispered to himself scared of his own actions.

Yeah, what did you do Luke?

Ashton picked up a container of bleach out of nowhere and opened the lid with a blank expression. He was shaking heavily almost as if he was having a mini seizure. Calum and Luke looked away distraught. Michael had already died today and now ashton was too.

"Please Ashton, put the container down." Calum pleaded with him looking at the clorox bleach. He knew it was useless asking.

Ashtons face was stone cold as if he was possessed or something. "Sorry Cal." He said in an eerie haunting tone.

Ash poured the entire bottle onto his skin and into his mouth unconsciously. He gagged as the poisonous liquid filled his stomach and burned his skin. Although Luke wasn't watching he could hear him dying.

Sorry Ash. My condolences go out to Harry and your pig Lauren.

- - -

damn!! i havent updated this story SINCE LAST FUCKING YEAR. IM SO SORRY, WRITERS BLOCK IS A BAD BITCH.

Oh my lord. I in no way hate Lauren. I think she is a sweet beautiful young women. The person (or demon) who is messing with them is just a rude ass bitch.

I'm thinking this story will end at 10 chapters idk.

Thanks for reading! If you're reading this, comment and I'll follow you. I'm feeling happy today 😂😊