The Real Ships PT.2

And I am back. So last time we were discussing Aphmau ships. I am gunna be discussing other ships in this part. These include:

Laurence x Katelyn
Katelyn x Travis
Travis x Lucinda
Garroth x Laurence
Aphmau x Katelyn

Personally, I ship Laurence and Katelyn. I dunno, it just....speaks to me. They both have a first personality, and are strong fighters. I feel like they are the perfect fit, even though they could have arguments sometyhmes. ( too early for puns?)
Also a ship with Katelyn, people are considering and are already on the S.S. Travlyn. In the most recent MyStreet( I'll have up there) Nicole had said Katelyn was nervous around Travis. And Katelyn blushed. That is probably a sign, and maybe Katelyn is warming up to Travis. But still wants to punch him in the face from time to time.

We have another ship involving Katelyn, which is Katemau. Katelyn and Aphmau are close, yet not as close as Katelyn and Nicole. But still, they could be a thing right?

Moving on, we have Travis and Lucinda. They both are related to magicks, seeming Travis is a demon, a warlock, and related to Enki, and Lucinda's a witch. They both also are using their powers to help, not hurt. Plus, Lucinda said it herself. She thinks he's cute.