The Real Ships PT. 1

Okay, this time, I have the real ships. Not rowboats or sailboats.

Now first, I want to address the fact that almost all of the popular ships are Aphmau and some other guy. For example:

Aphmau x Garroth
Aphmau x Laurence
Aphmau x Aaron
Aphmau x Travis
Aphmau x Dante
Aphmau x Table

Does Tablemau count? Anyways, all of the popular ones have to do with Aphmau, and that kinda annoys me because why doesn't any of the minor characters get shipped? I mean, they are minor characters, but show them some love.

Now this part my offend some people, so if you get offended easily, then please skip this part to avoid raging or wanting to kill me.
So we can already elimate Dante and Travis. Dante, in both series, already has the ladies flocking all over him ( Kawaii-Chan and Nicole). Also, he did say he was just hitting on Aphmau to make Garroth and Laurence jealous in MyStreet. For Travis, he does hit on Aphmau, but he seems to be leaning towards Katelyn and Lucinda.
Aarmau seems to be a HUGE thing because they had kissed not 1, but 2 times in MyStreet. She also blushes a lot around him, and they obviously care a lot about each other. Plus, we all know who Aaron's voice actor is. Also, in the main series, isn't Aphmau and Aaron like Lilth Garnet's parents? They sure act like her parents.
Also, both their names start with A.

Last but not least, Garrmau and Laurmau. Now, they two ships started off strong in the beginning, but with Garroth in Irene's dimension, the S.S. Garrmau is sinking. Laurence had kissed Aphmau a few times, and revealed his feelings towards Aphmau, but right now in the main series, they just seem like close friends. In MyStreet, Garroth and Laurence just seem like very caring best friends, and possibly like her annoying siblings, but it could still be a possibility that they could be a thing. Please don't kill me Garrmau and Laurmau fans.