Holy Shit

Damn.

Today's episode is just....

BAM

So, I'm the rest of you are also shocked in this episode. We get so much info on Irene, and it has been confirmed that Aph is really Irene.
So here is what we know after this:

Aph is Irene.
Aaron is Shad.
Garroth is Esmund.
Travis is possibly Enki.
Katelyn is possibly Menphia.
Laurence has gone cray cray.
There was more to Irene than we could've possibly known.

These are the things I have picked up thus far. But I am wondering. It all makes sense that Aaron had saved Garroth, because he, er, Shad is the Realm Breaker. Do you guys think Aaron had known he was Shad this whole time? Or did he just find out the day he passed? I dunno.

Moving on: Laurence. He helped Michi and Sasha escape. This means he had been visiting them, and Sasha may have done something to bring out his Shadow Knight side. Now, it probably was mostly the calling, but I feel like she has something to do with him. Also, Laurence say he was going to find someone in the end. Who could this possibly be? Maybe Zenix? We haven't seen him in a LONG time. What has he been doing this whole time? We know that he has been doing bad stuff, but who knows where he is now?

Honestly I have many more theories and thoughts to share, but I save it for another time. I need more evidence and clues...

Anyways, this has been by far one of the most amazing and shocking episodes of MCD, and now I am more in love with MCD than ever. Whoop.

I am excited for the next season!