MyStreet Season 1 Finale End

Aarmau is sailing.

I can't believe it.

Why.

I am exploding.

Why.

    Welcome back to my book on MCD! Now, we are discussing a very VERY big topic.

The season 1 finale of MyStreet.

    I'm not hating on Aarmau, but still. I don't know why but whenever he is with Aphmau...I get this feeling...
Oh no.
It can't be?

* dials number*
A: Aphmau
M: Me

A: Hello?
M: Aphmau...
A: Oh! Hi Vixapuni! What's up?
M: Every since I've seen the latest episode of mystreet, the season 1 finale, I have gotten feelings bottled up inside of me.
A: W-what are you trying to say?
M: Let me get straight to the point. Ever since I saw you with Aaron, I.......I-
A: Wait, hold up. Are you confessing your undying love for me? Sorry, but I don't like girls that way, plus I have Aaron-
M: What?
A: I mean that's what you were gonna to say, right?
M: No, I was gunna say that Aarmau was kinda predictable, but even though no other guy was perfect for you, I still kinda sorta dislike it.

Bai.

*hangs up*

    Anyways, ignore what just happened. I also want to mention the whole Katelyn Travis Lucinda thing. Lucinda may like Travis, Travis may like both, but likes Katelyn a tad bit more, and Katelyn may like Travis. Personally, I think Lucinda should be with Travis, and Katelyn with Laurence, but that's my opinion.

    Also, has anyone noticed Laurence and Garroth aren't really a big thing anymore? There used to be Laurmau and Garrmau fans on every street, every corner you turn. But now that Aphmau and Aaron got together, what is gonna happen to them? This is just something I noticed and them, and I just.............. yea.

Sorry for not uploading for about 2 days now. I don't know what to write about and I am very busy. Other than that, that concludes this chapter,
See you all next time!

Bai!~