The Tears

The feels hit me.

I never thought that things like these will get me emotional and attached to characters. But still, this episode probably got people sobbing, or complaining, or straight up rolling into a ball crying their heart out.

For a little summary of what happened, basically, Aaron had snuck out of the village to save Garroth, because he just wanted Aphmau to be happy. By doing so, he took that fragment, and with that and another thing he had, he managed to get into the Irene Dimension.
Zane and Garroth were let out, and to get rid of Zane, Aaron sacrificed his life to save his friends and the world. Aphmau was heartbroken, and she let out a very loud scream.

I'm not sure why that last part is relevant, but that scream was something. Imagine hearing that in real life. Damn.

Anyways, I know I haven't been doing a lot of theories, and this a perfect chapter to restart the theory train!

1. Since this episode went from 0 to 100 fast, that leads me to believe Aaron is not dead. He might appear in a future episode or season 3.

2. Where did Aaron get that other fragment/piece? If I remember correctly, his son had brought home that relic, which caused the downfall of his village. Maybe that's the piece, or its something else he had found on his journey.

3. Has anyone noticed that Laurence has been a bit distant lately? Usually he's with Aphmau, but we haven't seen him for, what, about 3 episodes? It breaks my heart to say this, but he might have some secrets he's not telling everyone. Remember when Sasha said he's been visiting her? Laurence could be a possible enemy, or he's just very conflicted, due to his shadow knight side. If season 2 ends the same way as season 1 but with Laurence, I swear that I will cry.

Those are all the things I have to say about today's episode of Minecraft Diaries. It was just so sad and depressing for us fans, but that's a good thing. Aphmau, if you're reading this(which you're probably not) I just wanna say how you develop your characters so well as well as the plot, and you have the amazing ability to make us love these characters.

With out further ado, see you all next time!

Bye!~