Chapter One : Beginning

" Okay , the lesson will start Monday . Enjoy your weekend " My professor , Mr.Stanly , said as I packed up . I grabbed my bag and put it around my shoulder . I walked down the steps of the class and walked out the door .

" Girl , I can't wait to finish college . That class was so boring " My friend , Janae , said as she groaned . I laughed . I grew up with Janae. We came out the same hood . Born & Raised .

" Girl , how about paying attention for a while ?" I said and she rolled her eyes . She turned to me with a smile . She was going to ask for something .

" No " I said .

" Come on K , please go to this party with me . Please , it's going to be hype . " She begged . I chuckled .

" You'll do my report ?" I asked and she smacked her teeth .

" Okay " She said with a groan . I smiled as we walked out the building . I walked to my car and she turned around .

" I'll pick you up at 9:00 . Be ready " She said .

I got in and I crunk it up . Lord , why am I going to this party with this girl knowing damn well it's about to be a shooting ? Or someone getting killed ? I'm just the chill type of girl . I just like to chill and watch movies . I don't want to get wasted every night . I just wanna roll one up all the time though .

~~~~

I looked in the mirror and flipped my hair to the side . It was flat ironed and it above my waist . I put smoothed my hands down my curves as I stood at the mirror . I was wearing a white bra and white panties .

I put on my high waisted jeans and I put on my shirt . It was made like a jersey and it had game over on the back . It was like a crop top . My jeans were acid made and ripped a bit . I put on my bred 11's .

I looked cute as fuck . I put my septum piercing in and I put burgundy lipstick on my lips that matched with my shirt . I put my beanie on my head and sighed .

Janae texted me and I grabbed my strap on purse . I rushed outside and got in the car .

" Bitch you look good as fuck " She said as she patted my thighs .

" I always look good as fuck " I said and she rolled her eyes . She drove off and I laughed . I hate when people say that , like when they say " you look good today " oh , so I looked ugly yesterday ?.

Once we pulled up , it was a hot ass mess . It was people just having the time of their life outside . People were fighting and others we drunk arguing , I shrugged . I got out once we parked . I made my way in the building .

" I love those shoes . " I said to Janae . She smiled and she looked around . She pointed at her boyfriend and I blank faced her .

" Really ? The fuck you pointing for ?" I said.

" Cause this bitch is in his face .  Hol up " She said as she walked in that direction . I sighed as she went to confront the girl . I laughed once she stared at the girl with a mug .

I walked over and she was talking to the girl .

" And bitch if I see you even breathing , I'm going to whip your ass . " She said . I laughed and the girl walked off . She hit Reese ( her boyfriend ) and he held his arm .

" Damn baby , I'm sorry " He said and I snickered .

" Baby , I saw her touch your face like she wanted to suck your lips off . Hmmph !" She said and I laughed .

" Come on . Come sit down with me and my niggas " He said as he guided her to this vip area . I followed them and Janae grabbed my hand . I sat down next to her and she looked examining the boys .

" Aye , this my girl Janae and her bestfriend , Keyshia " Reese said as he sipped of his drink .

" Wassup , I'm Troy . That's Kentrell and that's Jay " Troy said . Jay gave me a head nod and Kentrell was kissing this other girl . Ew .

" Jay is the asshole and Kentrell is the player . Troy is the hood and educated one " Janae whispered in my ear . " Don't fall for none of these niggas , none of them is good news " .

" You fell for Reese " I said .

" Fuck you" She said as she scrunched up her face . I laughed and she scrunched up her face .

" Can you hand me that ?" I asked Jay . It was a weed grinder . He just stared at me as he lit up a blunt .

" You can get up " He said and I mugged him . I got up and walked in front of him . I grabbed the weed grinder .

" No wonder you can't get up . You got so much ass it's preventing you from walking " He said and everyone laughed . I rolled my eyes in frustration . He really is an asshole.

" Nah I'm fuckin with you " He said and I rolled my eyes again .

" Shut the fuck up Jay , damn . " Kentrell said as he felt up the girl dress as she was between his legs . Ew again .

" Nigga you shut your baked bean head ass up . I got to go anyway . Bye , big head " He snickered at me. I threw up a middle finger .

Jay Pov

" Hey Baby " Juicy said as she kissed my lips . I kissed her as we stumbled into the apartment . I put her on the counter and licked along her neck .  I played with her kitty as she nibbled on my neck .

I put my hands down her pants and touched her juice . I brung up my hand and I sniffed my hand .

" Juicy you one nasty bitch " I said and she began to frown .

" What ?" She said .

" You don't smell yourself ? Your pussy stinks " I said and she bit her nails .

" Well , I just got off my period " She said and I bit my lip . I wanted to slap the fuck out of her .

" Fuck Jui- " I yelled and my phone began to ring .

" Wassup " I said .

" Aye , you know Derrick ? The forty five year old that owes you money ? He got a daughter and he said you can get her in return for his money " My worker said .

" I run a drug business not a whore house " I said and he sighed .

" Yo , either he snitches or we get the girl " My worker replied .

" What's her name ?" I asked .

" Her name is Keyshia Samone " He said .