Chapter Five : Hold Me

Baby , don't let me down
Got alot going on right now
&
I need you to hold me
( Need you to hold me )

Baby don't let me down
Got a lot going on right now
&
I need you beside me
( Need you beside me )
&
When it gets cold
& I'm feeling kind of lonely
I'm hoping that you're gonna put a cover on me 2x

-Janine & The Mixtape •Hold Me Close

Keyshia Pov

I walked into the room and looked at Jay . He's been in the bed all day . I sighed as I leaned against the door frame . He's so upset about this situation . He couldn't even talk to Juicy because she basically disappeared.

I walked in the room and I saw him holding a bottle . All he been doing is drinking . I took the bottle as his snores was filling the room . He was drinking a Kamikaze . I licked my lips as I threw the bottle away . I walked back into the room and got into his peach covered bed . I took off his shoes and I threw it in the room .

I stripped him of his jacket and I put him under the covers . He started to wake up and he looked at me . He grabbed my hand softly as he sat up and pulled me into a gentle hug . I hugged him as he cried into my shoulder .

I felt so bad for him . He laid down as he held me . My arms was still wrapped around him as he laid on my chest . I rubbed his back as he started to sleep on my chest . Sighing , I licked my lips .

" I should've never said that . I should've never hit her " He slurred laying on my chest .

" You don't know what she would've did if you didn't do it anyway " I said and he chuckled into my chest .

" I wanted a son . A daughter would've been better though " He said and I sighed . I didn't respond . In twenty minutes , he was knocked out .

Shit .

~~~

I walked into the trap and it was silent . No drugs were being made and I raised an eyebrow . No laughter . No talk . Nothing .

" What the fuck ?" I said and Troy walked to me . I sighed as I turned around . His tall frame was shaping over my body.

" Jay said everybody could take the day off . That shit hurt that nigga ." Troy told me .

" You think ? Damn " I said as I looked at him . He shrugged .

I pulled out my phone and called Juicy . It was ringing and the call dropped . I closed the call and started to call Janae.

She picked up on the third ring .

" Hey boo , what's up ? Oh and I already know about the baby thing " She told me .

" Girl , that nigga was crying . The trap is not even alive . My ass is covered in tears and sweat . " I said and she laughed all retarded and shit .

" That's not funny . " I said . " I need a break this is depressing as fuck " .

" Bitch , come to the Chris Brown concert that start at 6:00 . I got an extra ticket . This bitch all crispy and shit " She told me .

" Bit , watch me be there on the dot . What the fuck ? Where you get - Never mind I don't even wanna ask " I said and she laughed .

~~

Janae ran up to me as he popped on her gum . She was wearing a little Chris Brown shirt and a hat that said " CB " .

" Girl , he so fine . He could have all my kids and don't even have to take care of them . That's a blessing to even let his ass fuck me without a condom " She said and I busted out laughing at her stupid ass .

" Bitch , shut up !" I said in laughs as we walked into the area . There was so many people just bumping into me . They smell like musk and armpits .

" Uhm , bitch excuse you . These Jordan's cost more than those Payless shoes so no do me wrong , but you need to watch yourself " I said to this little brown toned bitch .

" Bitch , excuse you . Damn , Nae lets go before I fuck this bitch up " She said walking away .

" Bye bitch , you ain bout it . Your funky ass shoes Kodak bopping bitch " Janae yelled . I laughed as Chris Brown came on stage . Janae and I started screaming and shit . He was so fine . He was smiling with his skinny ass . He ain have no shirt on , and he was rocking his little hat.

" Papi Chris " Janae yelled as the music came on . If this little nigga can't sing . He was singing his ass off . That will make your kitty wet for sure . I screamed as he was singing drunk texting and Jhene aiko popped out of the middle of nowhere .

That concert was lit as fuck. We had a nice time . It lasted all night though . I checked my watch . It was two in the morning .

"Thank you boo . You came through " I said to Janae. We went out separate ways and I hopped in the ride.  I drove straight to Jay's home and I got out the car . I locked it and walked to the door . I opened it and Jay was at the door staring me straight down.

" Shit " I said as I slipped . I got back up . I pushed past him and he kept looking .

" Where the fuck did you go ?" he asked .

" Minding my business and shit . I see you just stayed at home " I responded .

" You wasn't supposed to go no where . I need someone there for me and you at a concert and shit " He said .

" Well my fucking bad for being so selfish and how the fuck do you know where I was at ? Then why would you ask me that question ?" I asked with a little bass in my voice .

" I pulled up your phone conversation " He said . He got to go . He lost his mind .

" Ugh , I'm leaving " I said as I walked to my room . He followed behind me and he grabbed me by my wrist . See , now we have this touching problem .

" I'm sorry " He asked . Apologizing ?  Damn , he done changed his whole life .

" Uhh , can you let me go " I asked .

" Nah " He responded . Hey lifted me unto the dresser and pressed his lips against mine . I was shocked for the first five seconds and I couldn't resist it . We kissed in sync and he pulled away .