Chapter Ten : Be Careful Jayceon

Tisely Pov ( One Week Later )

I moaned as Jay pulled out of me and busted in the condom . I fell into the bed , weak to my knees breathing heavily . He went to the bathroom and I saw the condom laying on the bed . I grabbed it , tying it up , putting it up under my pillow .

Jay came out my bathroom and I grabbed the condom up under my pillow . I walked past him into the bathroom with a smirk as he bit his lip looking at my behind . I locked the door and grabbed the injector under the bathroom cabinet .

I opened the condom full of sperm and filled up the injector . I opened my legs wide and stuffed the injector inside my box . I filled up my box with his creamy substance and I got rid of the injector.

" I'm finna leave " Jay called out .

" Okay " I responded .

All the time I spent with Jay makes me special .  I want to have his babies but I heard his homeboys mentioning this girl . They would never tell me who it was because they knew I was talking to him heavily in my eyes . Too bad , I heard his first baby mom killed his baby and he was heart broken . Imagine , if I had his baby and threatened him that he would never see it. I wonder what extreme he would go through to see it . Hmm .

Keyshia Pov

" I'm in school right now " I said to Jackson as I propped my legs up . We were at the park watching the kids run by . I smiled because I always wanted a little baby girl .

" That's dope " He said as he smiled . I smiled back as I received a text message . It was from Jay .

" How old are you ?" I asked.

" I'm twenty eight " He replied and I chuckled nervously . This nigga is old as hell ! I can't be fucking with no nigga the same age as my uncle . Eh , I guess it won't hurt .

" Oh , well I have to run " I said as soon as my phone went off . I got up and answered it , walking away from Jackson .

" Aye , I need you to come through real quick ?" Jay said . His voice was like in this tremble . He sounded like he wanted to cry .

" Why ?" I asked and the phone hung up . I cursed under my breath walking back over to Jackson .

" I got to go Jackson . I'll text you later" I said as he gave me a hug . We exchanged waves and I jogged to the car . I hopped in the car and drove down to the trap .

I hope this don't involve any blood . I'm looking good as hell today . I got on my white acid jeans with my black shirt that says " Tupac Was The Greatest Thug Alive ".

I was wearing my black baseball cap that held down my natural hair with my black roshes.

As soon as I got there , it was so deep . I parked the car on the side of the road and got out the car . I walked inside and saw blood covered white sheets . What the hell ? I heard faint cries and the scene was horrifying as I got closer . I almost threw up .

" Oh my -" I said as I saw a small bloody baby trying to breath on the blanket . It still had its cord and it was just barely living . Janae covered her mouth and Jay just stared at the little .. Boy .

" Get me some damp , dry towels and some floss " I said placing my hands on the little boys chest . I pressed down on his chest with my two pointer fingers and the little boy coughed up fluid. His cries were strong and loud as they filled the room .