Chapter 14 : Secrets & Surprises

Keyshia Pov

I crept down the stairs slowly of the house . My footsteps made a noise every minute while reaching the front door . I unlocked the door and opened the door slowly . I was facing Jay and he slowly walked inside . I closed the door and almost tripped on my own feet . Jay started to laugh causing me to punch him in his chest . I locked the door and we made our way upstairs .

We walked up the stairs quietly and he made it to my room . I opened the door and he walked inside of the room . My head peeked around the corners a few times and I went inside the room , locking the door .

Jay grabbed my body pushing me up to the wall and kisses my lips gently . His lisp were so soft as his tongue was rubbing around my lips . He pulled away and started to kiss on my neck , down to my chest . He started to suck on my neck causing me to moan as his tongue was gliding across my skin .

His hands roamed across my butt as he slid down my shorts and my underwear revealing my kitty . Jay pulled them straight off as his fingers were rubbing my pearl .

We moved to the bed after a while once our clothes were somewhat off . Jay still has on his boxers . He put me on my knees and slowly glided in me . I bit my lip to prevent my moaning as he was just getting his tip wet and he stuffed himself inside of me slowly .

~~•

I woke up and moved my feet to the side . Jay left an hour ago and he left something under my pillow. I stretched my arms out and made my way towards the bathroom .

I stripped myself of my clothes and turned on the water . I grabbed my dove body wash bottle and my rag getting into the shower . While cleaning myself , my stomach started bubbling . This pain shot across my stomach making me instantly fold .

The pain got worse and blood started to leak down from my legs . I fell down in the shower and my eyes widened looking at the blood flow from my legs into the drain .

" No , what's happening ?" I cried looking at the amount of blood increase . Tears shot from my eyes as I bended over again letting the water hit my back . I started to cough and vomit came from my mouth .

" Janae " I called weakly as my feet tapped the wall of the shower  . Literally , I was lying in my own vomit and blood . The water made it even worse as it beat down on my face making my vision blurry . It hurted to move while I was taking breaths .

I got up weakly by the bar of the shower and stood up . I stumbled out the shower and fell against the cold floor of the bathroom . A loud noise make the mirror of the wall shook as I laid there . My vision was more then fucked up and my body was paralyzed . 

My breathing was getting very heavy as it felt like someone was sitting on my chest . The door was busted open and I came face to face with Janae . She gasped as she placed this towel around me and slowly picked me up .

" Keep your eyes open Key " She said as she took me out the room . " Damn , your heavy " .

My eyes rolled in the back of my head but I kept trying to stay awake . My head limped at the attempt to fall asleep . I couldn't take it anymore .

" Stop Keyshia ! Stay awake " Jane pleaded as tears rushed down her eyes . I closed my eyes passing out right in her arms .

Janae Pov   

I waited outside in the hallway of the hospital with Reese . I couldn't sit still , I kept pacing in the same area . I was more then scared when I saw her laying on the floor . It was vomit on her face and chest . It was blood covering up her legs and stomach . I heard her falling in the shower and went to check it out . I'm so glad that I came in time . She looked so fragile .

" Family of Mrs.Samone " The doctor called out . I was first upfront in his face patiently waiting for an answer . We been here for hours and I've been waiting to hear about her . Reese came up behind me with his hands in his pockets .

" Keyshia Samone is perfectly fine . We ran plenty of test on her and we figured out the problem . She was about two months and a couple weeks pregnant. The amount of stress did something to her body . Mrs . Samone is having twins .  The little twin wasn't getting enough nutrients as he should because the bigger twin was receiving it all . The stress stopped the flow making it worse for the little twin and he almost died . She can leave now , She is alright . We had to inject plenty of needles in her for the smaller twin so she is a little ... Ditzy . Just make sure she eats healthy and takes her natural medicine . Make sure she also takes walks and her pregnancy will go by just fine " The doctor told me .

I was shocked . Keyshia is pregnant with twins ? I'm so happy . I'm going to be an auntie .

" This nigga got four kids and he ain't even thirty . Damn , what the fuck he been doing ?" Reese said and I laughed .

" Being a little whore . He getting married and got three different baby mothers . Jay got to stop chasing pussy " I blurted out aloud .

" Shut up . You loud as fuck . " Reese yelled at me .

" Damn , you loud too " I  yelled back .

" Can both of y'all just hush ?" I heard . I turned around ready to fight . Who the fuck is this telling me to hush ? Bitch , you don't know me .

It was Keyshia . Oh.

" Hey shooshie " I said rushing over to Keyshia . I gave her a big hug causing her to smile .

Keyshia Pov

After we came from the hospital , I called Jay . Actually , I was so happy about being pregnant with twins . I felt a little ashamed inside , because I was so worried about everything else except my health . I want fraternal twins because I don't want them looking the same . I'm going to get hella confused and might call them different names . Who knows ?

I was at the park sitting down on the bench . A couple minutes later , Jay came over and sat down .

" What's up ?" He said leaning into the park bench .

" Hey " I said as my voice trailed off .

" You okay ? You look pale as fuck " Jay mentioned . I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth . He always got something to fucking say .

" Jay , I'm pregnant " I said and his head snapped towards my way . His eyes were big.

" With twins " I said and his face started to crease into this smile . The smile got wider as his teeth were showing . That made me feel a lot better . He reached down and kissed my cheek .

" That's cute you having my kids and all Keyshia . It's dangerous though . You got to stay up under wraps " He said . I raised my eyebrows starting to mug him .

" Why ?" I said and his eyes adverted to something behind me . Looking into his eyes , they got bigger than before . As soon as I caught a breath , Jay grabbed my body pulling me to the ground .

I heard bullets ring out in the background as Jay was on top of me . My breathing started to speed up and get heavy . What's going on ?