Chapter 15 : Breaking All Ties

" Tell me what the fuck is going on ? You got people shooting at you and you won't even explain to me why " I whined while sitting in Jay's car . Instead of me walking , he decided to drive me home . This shit got me on edge and I deserve to know what's going on . All the shit I done been through with him and he won't even give me a steady statement . That's some bullshit .

" Keyshia , I'm trying to keep you and my child  safe ma . I'm dangerous and a threat hanging around y'all . We can't  do this no more " Jay told me . My eyes slowly moved his way and  glared  to him . I bit my lip slowly.

" Fine . That's alright " I told him lowly moving my hand to the car door knob . He put his hands on the wheel as he stared at me . I got out the car and slammed the door. I walked inside the house and shut the door .

I rushed to my room and closed the door . I took off my shoes and laid on the bed . The whole night I thought about my future . My whole life I been searching for attention and this thing j been seeking . Growing up without any love was hard . My mom stayed working and my dad could care what we were doing as long money was being  put on the table . I remember hanging around the dope boys that used to be on the block and thinking they would protect me . One day , they went to do this little drop and left me with the teenager . He convinced me that it was okay that he was older . He convinced me letting him stock his private in him was apart of life .

I remember being scared out of my mind . I was only thirteen and he was touching my fully developed body . That night he took my virginity and I was in so much pain . He took me home and so much blood was falling out my vagina . No one was there to even notice . That's when I started to turn into a little rebel .

Eventually me and him became a little thing . I believe he was a fifteen year old . I wanted to be down for him so bad . That little  thing made me so thrilled . He told me he would protect me . One night , he made " love " to me and disappeared . I haven't saw him since then and then found out he was killed . It hurt me so much . My first love . That's why I'm so crazy over Jay and forgive him so much . He could walk out my life any minute by the hour . I smiled reminiscing into my pillow .

Four Months Later ❤️   

I wobbled down the stairs with Anthony as we made it down to last stair . Anthony held my hand because he was scared I would fall down the stairs . He said he was scared that I would fall on his kids . This little boy right here .

It was the day of the wedding . Janae begged me to go because Reese was the best man . I should slap the fuck out of her but I didn't have anything else to do. I also know Jay doesn't love that bitch . It's something up with this little wedding that I can't exactly put my finger on . I'm actually dying to know what's up with this wedding . He wouldn't just marry anybody like that .

My bump was big as hell . I have to be cautious of where I walk so I wouldn't bump into anything . Janae came out in a black dress and black heels .

" Hey baby mama " Janae said smiling and I smacked my teeth .

" Hey Anthony " She said fixing his tie.

" Hey Mama Janae " Anthony said watching his mother . We walked out the door and towards the car . I got in the car and strapped in . Janae drove us to the wedding chapel once we were all strapped up . Inside , I didn't want to go anymore . It just showed people that inside I'm letting him step on my heart .

It was a lot of people out here once we got here . We all got out and my eyes were all over the place . I think I saw Jay's mother , the women resembled him so much . Her face was all bright and lit up . If only she knew that he was really in love with me . I'm at the wedding looking like the side chick . She would probably hate me . Janae looked at me and sighed .