Chapter 1

(Lena is played by Sabrina Carpenter)

LENAS POV

"LENA SARAFINE WILKISON GET OUT OF BED AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL"

Ughhhh. I roll out of bed and walk towards my bathroom. I'm in only a long tee shirt. I look out of my window and see two boys staring. Then immediately shut their curtains when they notice I caught them staring.

I walk into my bathroom and play Like that by Jack and Jack.
I get into the shower and start singing. At the end of my shower I look into my mirror and see my mop of hair.
I get out my blow dryer and brush and blow dry my hair so it doesn't dry all funky.

I walk towards my closet and try to fine something to wear. I dont know about this schools dress code. But it's a hot August day so I chose a pair of white high waisted shorts. I put on a mint green shirt that has a hole in the back with black straps and my mint green high tops. I finish with doing my makeup (picture)

I walk down stairs and see Sammy working away at his pile of food.

"Morning Samuel"

"Morning Slut"

"Oh shut it you cum guzzling gutter slut"

"Make me you anorexic squirrel with a bad skin complexion and badger eyes."

"Omfg I love you😂"

"Love you too L"

I walk towards the fridge and grab a apple juice and my keys.

TIME SKIP

I arrive at the school. It's a nice size. I park my Audi R8. Have I mentioned my family's multi millionaires? Cause that would be a lie. I drive a 2015 mustang in black. I step out of my car (LIKE A DAMN MODEL FWM) I look over and see the two boys from this morning.

They both have chiseled jawlines. But one has a longer face. The one with a freckle on his cheek comes up to me.

"Hi, I'm Ethan Dolan and that's Grayson" he points at a annoyed looking boy.

"Hi, I'm Lena. You can call me L"

"I much rather you call you mine" says someone behind me.

I turn around and see a boy with brown hair and a lot of tats.

"Nate," he shakes my hand "Nate Maloney. Aka. Daddy"

"Lena. A.K.A your worst enemy. So back up fuck boy."

"Ooo, feisty I like it" he smirks back.

I motion for him to come closer so I can whisper in his ear. He leans down with a smirk plastered on his face. I get my lips next to his ear and knee him in the balls.

He falls down in pain.

I start to walk to the office so can get my schedule. I notice Grayson talking to a group of boys and theyre all looking my way. I am so engrossed in what theyre taking about I walk into a boy. I look up.