Chapter 2

"Lets go to my house" he says.

______________________________________

TIME SKIP TO HOUSE

JACKS POV

We arrive at my house. L keeps fiddling with her key chain. Shes so pretty. Her blonde hair is framing her face. Her blue green eyes are straight forward. She's chewing on the side of her cheek and you can see her little dimple.

"Stop staring G."

"Cant help myself" I chuckle.

We are still sitting in the car when she looks over to say something but closes her mouth and gets out of the car. I get out and walk over to her. I look at her and realize how bad of a day she has had, I go and give her a hug hoping it might help.

I go to put my arms around her and she flinches. I grab her chin and make it to where she's looking me in the eyes.

"Are you okay L?" I question.

"I'm fine don't wor---"

"OH LOOK ITS THE SLUT AND G" Grayson screams.

I look over at L and she starts to run towards her house. Does she live next to me? She goes into the house next door and then Grayson goes into his house on the other side of her. Shit.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AND LENAS POV

I wake up and see Grayson already up.  I got to my bathroom to shower. I strip down and let the hot water go down my body, washing me and my sins. I get out of the shower and put my hair it to French braids down my back and put on a light makeup. I step into my closet that's connected to my bathroom and find a lace black shirt with a white floral skull. I find a pair of light washed high waisted jeans and a pair of white converse. I step out of my bathroom to see Grayson standing there.

"W-what a-are y-you doing in h-here" I sputter.

"I hope you realized no one fucking likes you. Youre so ugly and youre fat. You need to get a life and stay out of my friends lives. You need a diet you cow. How about you do us all a favor and kill yourself you whore" He says.

I go to open my mouth and he hits me in the stomach. I bend over then he knees me in the nose and then hits me in my chest and climbs back out of window. But before he leaves her says

"Stay away from Jack, Ethan, Nate and Sam I don't care if he's you're brother. If you ruin my rep. Ill kill you."

He leaves and I stumble to my moms room to check my heart. I have a bad heart. Its riddled with holes. I check it and see its going a little haywire and my pulse is to low. I just walk out of the room and to school.

"Hey ass crack" Sam greets.

I shrug him off and leave the house. I start on my way to school. I am half way there when I hear my name and turn around to see.....

--------------------------------------------------

heyyy. cliff hanger. comment, vote share