Chapter 4

Next thing I know is I am getting pulled off by paramedics.

GRAYSONS POV

I didn't know Lena had heart problems maybe that why she get so flustered.

I love her so much I cant believe I just hurt her like that. She could die because of me. I only bully her because she is so beautiful and I don't want anyone else loving her the way I do. Lena is the one I want and I think I just fucked it all up.

I call Sammy.

"Hey man, Can I come see Lena" I say

"No. You can't. Stay away from her or I will fucking kill you. We clear??" he snaps

"Uh.. yeeah"

TWO WEEKS LATER LENAS P.O.V

I go to school for the first time. I ended up moving to Kentucky to get away from Grayson and all the bad memories there. I get out of my bed and go and get ready. I curl my blonde hair in loose curls and put on a natural look. I wear a mint green crop top and a pair of dark high waisted jeans with a pair of high tops.

I arrive at school and I am slightly lost while looking for my locker. I finally find it. Locker 182. I open it and set my books in there and grabbing out my honors chemistry book. I turn around when I bump into a very handsome guy. He's about 5'9, sharp jawline, beautiful brown eyes and hair that looks so luscious.

"I-I am s-sorry." I finally manage to stutter out.

"It's fine baby girl, What's your name?" He says in a country accent.

"I'm Lena, you can call me L" I say with confidence trying not to melt because of his accent.

"I'm Mickey, but you can call me daddy." He says with a smirk.

"Well then, Mickey. What class do you have?"

"Mr. Johnson Honors chemistry. what about you princess."

"Same thing. Lets get to class" I say walking ahead of him my hips slightly swaying.

"HEY BABE. WRONG WAY" He laughs.

"I knew that" I say with a pout.

AT CLASS

We enter into the class room and he takes me to the back of the classroom and has me sit at his table. I sit down next to him and he puts his hand on my thigh. I look up at him and he flashes a gorgeous smile. His hand starts moving up. Two can play this game.

I start my hand at his knee slightly moving up and back down. His eyes widen at my touch. I start to move my hand up higher and I leave my hand about two inches away from his friend. He growls into my ear.

"Baby girl, If you don't stop Ill have to punish you"

"Daddy, make me." I whisper into his ear while making sure to graze his ear with my lips.

Mickeys hand shoots up into the air.

"Yes Mr, Blue?" the teacher says.

"Lena forgot her back pack in her locker and she needs help finding the way. May I go?"

"Yes you may"

He drags me out of the room and into a dark closet. He pulls my body onto his. I feel his hand on my ass and the other one on my neck. He kisses me causing a make out. He puts his hand down the front on my jeans. I start longing for his touch.

"Baby, do you want me to go farther?" He says calmly

"yes, mickey. I mean daddy" I moan.

"To bad." He retracts his hand and leaves the room.

I stay in there. Very confused.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey my little assholes <3 thank you for the reads. ILYSM