Chapter 11

Ciennas P.O.V  TIME SKIP A MONTH LATER.

Its been a month since I came to this school. Everything has been good except for the fact Grayson is bullying and I can not tell Mickey. Grayson said if I did he would hurt me worse then he has. I think Mick knows something is up though... He has noticed bruises on my face and chest. I keep telling him they're from me being clumsy. But he is smart enough to know different. I am just scared that Mickeys gonna practically kill Grayson... I get a text from Mickey.

Mickey: Cienna, we have to talk. Now I am coming over in 5.

Cienna: Uhmm.. okay...

I go upstairs and throw my hair into a messy bun and look in the mirror and see that I don't have on any makeup and you can see the bruises. I am wearing a purple sweatshirt that had no hood and a pair of black leggings. I walk down stairs and see Mickey with an angry face.

"H-Hi B-babe." I stutter out.

"WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME CIENNA?!" H e screams at me. I whimper and move out of his way. He walks towards me and grabs my arms and pushes me against a wall. Hes pressing really hard and I can feel bruises start to form.

"WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT GRAYSON WAS HURTING YOU. WHEN CIENNA. WHEN HE DOES IT AND YOU GET KILLED. CIENNA ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB" He continues to yell.  I look into his eyes and they went from his gorgeous brown eyes to almost black.

"M-Mickey, y-youre s-s-scaring me" I whimper and a tear slips out of my eye.

I look at him and his face softens and he calms down. He looks down at his hands on my arms. He lets go and steps back.

"I am so sorry... I didn't realize. I was just mad you were being hurt. Baby, I didn't mean to raise my voice or hurt you baby, I am so sorry" He says the end of it very very quietly.

MICKEYS P.O.V

I look at Cienna. Her normally dark green eyes a light green from tears. Her face with a scared expression, her arms hand marks from my hands and her body is shaking. I forgot how raising my voice scared her. Shes still trembling when she runs upstairs in full sobs. I stand there realizing what I did.

I run up the stairs and go to her room and see her on her bed crying under her cover. I walk over to her. I go to rub her back to sooth her and when I go to put my hand down, She flinches away.

"C I am not going to hurt you" 

"Go away Mickey."

"Baby.."

"I said go away." she cuts me off.

"No."

She sits up with a tear stained face.

"Go away Mickey." She says calmly.

I look at her and pull her into my arms before she can move away. She starts to struggle but ends up giving up. I pull her into my lap. I rock her back and forth and start to rub circles into her back. I feel her snuggle closer into my chest.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper over and over.

She looks up and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I still love you.. you just scared me.. What if you do that again.." She says as tears well up in her eyes.

"Baby, I wont. Youre my everything. I promise baby girl."

I lay her down on her bed. I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers and she takes off her sweatshirt and leggings leaving her in a sports bra and panties. My breath hitches seeing her beautiful body. I open the covers of her bed and she climbs back in. I pull her to my chest. I'm on my back and shes curled up on my left side. her legs tangled with mine. Her hand on my chest and her head on my chest also. I wrap my arm around her and hold her petite hand with mine.

I look down at her and remember how she loves the little things. So I kiss her forehead.

"I love you Blue, Always.

"Always baby."

______________________________________________________________

OH SHIN DIG ALMOST 300 READS YO