Chapter 3

I turn around and see Grayson coming my way.

"Hey loser. Tried killing yourself lately?" Grayson says while pushing me down.

I go to get back up and he kicks me in the ribs, hard. I roll over and he stops on my chest and my body just had shocks go through it. I go to get up and I black out and fall back down. Grayson starts laughing. Little does he know about my heart problem. I start to have uneven breathing and lose feeling in my finger tips.

"G-g-g- grays-o-n. g-g-et s-sam."

"HAAHHHHA NO" he laughs

"M-m-my h-heart----" I black out.

TIME SKIP. SAMMYS POV

I walk outside about 30 minutes after Lena left. Shes been acting weird, I turn the corner and see L lying there pale as snow. I run over to her and call 911 her heart mustve acted up. I check for her pulse. She barley has one, but its better then nothing. I see she has shoe marks on her shirt. Someone did this to her. I start to get angry.

"Who the fuck did this to my baby sister" I growl.

I look around the area and see a dangly earring. The one grayson always wears. I call Grayson.

"Hey Sam."

"Yo G. Come to the corner and walk with me"

"Ok"

He shows up and hes missing a earring and has some pink nail polish on his forearm. He did this to my baby.

I charge at him and knock him into the ground. I hit him in the jaw.

" DID YOU KNOW SHE HAD A HEART PROBLEM?!"

I hit him again.

"WHY WERE YOU BULLING MY BABY SISTER"

I hit him again and break his nose.

I start to black out from rage and next thing I know I'm pulled off by paramedics

Sorry for such a short chapter this is just a filler