Chapter 5

LENAS POV

The lunch bell rings and I head out towards my locker when someone grabs me by the arm and twirls me into their chest.

"who thE FUCK---" I start to yell.

"Shhh baby girl. Its me. Someone is here to see you." Mickey says calmly.

"Uhmm. who?" I question.

"Some Dolan twins and  a Nate Maloney?  He told me to say daddy. But, you already have one." he smirks.

"Oh, I need to get Sam before we go.."

"Hes already there. Lets go baby."

MICKEYS POV (OMG I KNOW RIGHT. NEW POV)

I walk Lena towards the guys. I know theyre from her home town. Sammy told me all about them. Sammy and I have been friends since we were little. We used to go to the same school. He told all about Grayson. I swear if he even looks at my baby girl in the wrong was I will beat the living fuck out of him.

I know I just met Lena. But she already means so much to me. Her beautiful blue eyes and that long blonde hair. The way she walks. The way she talks. Her feisty and sassiness. Call me a wimp but I think it was love at first sight.

We finally make it to the group of boys. Lena runs into Ethans arms and he rubs circles in her back. She pulls away and kisses his cheek. Jealousy runs through my veins. 

I look away and survey the room for a familiar face but everyone is gone. I get knocked out of thought by nate talking to L.

"Hey lil ma, I have missed you so much"

"I've missed you more Nate" she snuggles up to his chest.

"Wheres Jack?" L questions.

Whose Jack. Is that her boyfriend. No, that my baby. I will end him. My thoughts get interrupted by, who I think is Jack.

"I'm right here baby girl" he says from behind me.

she runs into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist and gives him kisses all over his face. Anger starts to rise.

"Hey guys, I'm taking L home for the rest of the day" He states.

"No, youre not. L needs to go her classes. Its her first day." I snap.

"And you are." He says laughing.

"Ask your "Babygirl". I mean she was just moaning my name." I chuckle.

LENAS POV

"Mickey. stop. " I whisper yell.

"Lena. What is he talking about." Jacks voice raises.

if you haven't realized by now. In those two weeks I moved and started dating jack. But I like mickey so much more..

"Baby tell him about the closet and how you were melting at my touch." Mickey says in his country accent.

"I-" The bell cuts me off.

Mickey pulls me away to class. I have every class with him.

I study his features as his drags me to class.

He has eyes the color of caramel and chocolate mixed together. His jawline is so sharp it could cut steel. His eye brows are perfectly shaped. His jaw is slightly clenched. His hair in a high fade. A little longer on the sides.

"L. were here he snaps me out of my trance."

We walk into class and my eyes fall onto her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey my little mangos. vote, comment