twelve

Two days have gone by, and Lillie has been anticipating to find out who was behind writing the notecards. Luckily Hoshi was good enough to get her mind off of things. He has been taking her out, spending days at her house, and facetiming her every night until she fell asleep. He truly appreciated her along with her flaws; burping with her mouth full, the few pimples she got on her cheeks, and the few scars she had on her legs due to soccer. He looked passed those things, but at the same time it pulled him to love her even more. He hated that Minghao didn't appreciate the time she took to make the paper airplanes, or perfect her writing so it didn't sound too cheesy or clingy. Hoshi would be there at times watching her write and get frustrated with her words. She tried so hard to be perfect for Minghao. She struggled at nights when she couldn't sleep because the thought of Minghao rejecting her hurt her. Hoshi would be there, but back then it didn't mean much to her unlike now.

Hoshi stood in front of her porch waiting for her to come downstairs so they could get going to hang out.  She came downstairs wearing make up, something she barely ever wore.

"Lillie, there is no need to wear make up. You're going to kill all these guys with your looks." He laughed. He then clutched his heart, pain spreading across his face. He collapsed onto his knees before falling onto the ground. Lillie quickly acted, scared as fuck.

"Hoshi?!" She shook him

"Told you your looks can kill" He chuckled, opening his eyes.

"Hoshi you dumb idiot!" she cried, her mascara falling down her cheeks. "That was a stupid joke!!"

"Sorry princess" He laughed before embracing her into a hug. "I'm fine. I'm not going to have a heart attack at this age"

"Ugh Hoshi. I look worse than the grudge!"

"No you don't. You still look pretty"