fourteen

Lillie,

I decided to write you one last note card for when I see you tomorrow. I wanted to say that you've been looking really beautiful lately that it leaves me breathless. I've probably said that a lot to you, but I want to remind you. I have heard that you're really excited, and that makes me happy. It means you actually want to see me, but I'm scared I'll get rejected. Minghao says you like someone, and I don't know who. I'm sorry I keep bringing him up. You decided to wear your glasses today instead of your contacts, and you look adorable. Like those anime characters, but you're obviously prettier... And real. I'm pretty anxious to see your reaction. I've been acting out scenes for when we meet, and its a fact I'm such a sucker for you. You can put a smile on my face. A smile I've never smiled before with anyone. I'm truly the luckiest to have been alive at the same time as you. I laugh the hardest when I am with you because of your terrible jokes. But then there comes a moment where I stop laughing and I stare at you and how much beauty a simple person can hold. You never fail to impress me Yu, Lillie.
Love, soon to know (:
P.s- look up, and that's the person who's been writing to you.

Hoshi placed the note card in his locker to leave for tomorrow. It has been the longest note card he 's written to Lillie. He closed his locker and linked his arm with Lillie. He was nervous for what her reaction would be, but he wasn't going to back out.

"I get to meet him tomorrow, Hoshi!" Lillie exclaimed, smiling big.

"Yes you do." Hoshi replied.

------

One more chapter left I crei

After this story I'm going to continue working on pencil, and I'll post my sad Taehyung fanfic (,: