:*・°☆ fifteen :*・°☆

"jeon jeongguk, you don't ask questions like that!" yoongi scolded the pale boy, whose cheeks were darkened. kai choked on her laughter but froze when yoongi added, "besides, she's a virgin."

namjoon giggled and cut a slice of his chicken. kai sighed and ruffled her hair. "why would you ask that?" she asked with a mildly disgusted look spreading throughout her features.

he shrugged and chuckled, taking a drink of his water. the other we're drinking alcohol, probably. "whatever." kai rolled her eyes, slightly irritated, and took out her phone to check if her sister had called or anything.

》》 kai didn't get any food but she didn't complain since she was just really tired and was beginning to get cranky.

jin asked her about school and japan while taehyung and hoseok interrogated her on foods and music. all three were amused with her answers.

yoongi tried to comversate with her but the others beat him to it. he was getting just as cranky, not to mention how late it was.

they talked outside for a while until jin asked, "do you want to come to a bar with us?" kai inhaled slowly and shook her head, making jeongguk grin from behind namjoon.

"why not?" taehyung asked as hoseok zipped up his jacket to his throat. it was getting colder and colder.

she shrugged and scratched the back of her neck, her smile itching away. "i don't drink alcohol." kai looked at yoongi and frowned slightly.

they stayed silent for a while until kai sighed again. "i think i'm going to go to a hotel or something." her voice sounded dry and tired.

"what? why? it's only 11!" hoseok argued but jin shook his head at him. yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose and asked, "you can stay with me, if you want."

kai met his eyes slowly and he saw how dark they were. her smile was gone and her bruised eyes were smaller. "do i look stupid to you? i'm not going to sleep at some random korean guy's house!"

yoongi scowled at her and they both turned their bodies to each other. fight, fight, fight...

"random? we've been talking for more than a month!" kai gave him a stupid look and shoved her hands into her pockets. "only! and i barely see you in person until now!" she spat.

he stepped around angrily. "oh, shut up! i barely see how you look like until now! you're the one i really don't know!"

the others slowly stepped back and took another, and took another, and took another...

"please, yoongi! you're really irritating and that's probably the one thing i really know about you." kai crossed her arms and frowned at him, her bruised darkening.

yoongi growled. "do you think i'm lying?! god, you're such a baby!" he raised his voice and kai actually flinched, her eyes contracting more and more.

she rolled her eyes and sighed before taking a big breath. "yoongi," kai stared at him straight in the eyes. "i'm not going to your place because i don't know you that well, okay? can you please just agree?"

he rolled his eyes, too, and ran his fingers through his hair. yoongi needed his medication and everyone else knew it.

"fine."

kai clasped his shoulder and pat it twice. "i'm going to go but we can meet at some other place tomorrow, yeah?" her throat sounded sore.

taehyung nodded eagerly and bounced up, wrapping his arm around hoseok's shoulders. "yeahhhhhhh!"

she nodded and sighed, rubbing one of her temples. "jimin, i think you have to take me there." she turned to the orange haired boy, who was too busy snapchatting himself.

"what? what?" he looked up soberly and everyone rolled their eyes. jin tossed the keys to kai and she caught them only by a miracle, nearly tripping over her legs. she gave him a look that vaguely resembled pepe the frog.

taehyung wrapped his arm around yoongi's neck and chuckled, waving at kai, who was already in the car. "bye bye!" he exclaimed and she just smiled, slightky laughing.

hoseok waved, too, as if she were leaving forever, which was odd because sometimes, he'd tell yoongi, "goodbye, rat!" hoseok was ridiculous.

jimin joined her and instead of having to deal with his questions, which she knew he was going to ask, kai flipped on the radio to bigbang's loser.

for the rest of the car ride, she pretended that she was in a music video but eventually fell asleep when nu'est's hello came on. she loved nu'est, and oddly enough, she loved yoongi.