:*・°☆ eighteen :*・°☆

the party literally started when the others walked in. while namjoon and kai were too busy playing super smash bros on the wii, yoongi was seated away from all of them, after the female had laughed at him.

jimin noticed how sad yoongi looked and walked over to him. "hey, what's wrong?" he asked and yoongi answered with a middle finger.

since jin didn't want to leave the car, they decided to pile into the vehicle and head out. kai sat in the front since jin didn't want her in the midst of all the boys.

kai enjoyed being able to bond with jin since he was very beautiful, glorious, and his laugh was really cute. yoongi was forced to sit in the middle.

"where are we going?" was asked so many times and in the end, jin ended up lost. it was pretty cloudy that day and since it was still slightly early, it looked dark.

they ended up stopping at a gas station since taehyung had to pee really, really bad. while they were there, namjoon decided to go all out and buy soju, sneakily convinving kai that it was ramune and the girl actually bought it.

"dude, what the heck. what flavor is this?" she finally asked once taehyung and hoseok returned with snacks. using his good acting skills, namjoon shrugged and replied, "i don't know. it was the only one." kai drank two bottles.

they decided to go to a noraebang since it was pretty close to where they were and they boys hadn't gone in a few months.

yoongi regretted going.

as soon as they arrived, at least four of them were already slightly intoxicated and unfortunately, kai was one of them. the first round was sung by taehyung and jeongguk, which was spent with the older just hugging the younger. 

kai dabbed to literally every song and her eye was swelling while yoongi sat in the corner, a bit disturbed at how heavy alcohol smelled on them. he was one of the few, who hadn't drank a sip.

jeongguk had tried to sneak a sip but jin tossed the bottle out of the window while they were in the car so taehyung had to keep watch over him. 

jimin and hoseok went up and since hoseok didn't know the song at all, he spent the entire time, just dancing on jimin. he even threw himself at him and they easily collapsed. jeongguk tried to go up again but yoongi merely glared at him and he sat down.

kai tried to whip at a justin bieber song and ended up falling flat on the ground. 

namjoon sang a solo the next time and kai thought his voice was so beautiful, even though he was't even trying. nevertheless, she gave him a standing ovation.

seokjin was up and the song was finally one that kai knew, aoa's like a cat. satan couldn't have chosen a better time to mess up the entire evening than then.

unfortunately, kai knew the entire dance and gave them a performance, which yoongi tried to avoid watching. her forehead glistened with sweat as she crouched to open her legs at them and moved her hips frequently. yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off, though.

she was too awful of a dancer.

"you're a great dancer!" jeongguk complimented and kai just walked towards him, not changing her expression. he grew frightened and ran behind yoongi, who hadn't moved during the entire hour they spent there.

so, for the next hour and a half, kai danced along to the songs, which were, unfortunately, ones that contained way too many hip thrusts and body rolls for one girl.

they danced the night away, literally, that night.

but it still didn't make sense to kai, as to why she woke up, the next day, with a hickey. 

none of it did.