:*・°☆ thirty four :*・°☆

yoongi ran off the bus first and looked around, trying to see if kai was running to him, like in the movies. but this isn't like in the movies.

jin grabbed yoongi by collar and pulled him to their direction. they walked down the sidewalk. "so she's gotta be like near here..." taehyung mumbled as they proceeded farther down the neighborhood.

a few eyed them through the windows. this is the community that was weary of koreans.

yoongi was nervous, biting his lips and messing with his hands as he shouldered three bookbags. jin was leading the pack and strutting down when they all heard a screech, earning their attention.

"hyungs!" they heard and yoongi frowned because it wasn't kai. jimin ran into them at full speed and hugged the three of them tightly, smiling prettily. yoongi was beginning to feel the effects of extreme fatigue, and he didn't like it.

     》jimin led them down the street, appareled in only a white tank top, gym shorts, and nike's. "where's kai?" yoongi asked suddenly and jin smirked at him from the front.

jimin turned to him with a stern look. "she's at home with haru." yoongi didn't like the way he talked and looked at him. he wished he'd go away even though it had been five months. five months.

when they opene the door, yoongi yelled at the top of his lungs, "memegirl!" but was smacked on the arm with a fist. it was park jimin again.

"hey! haru's sleeping!" he scolded and yoongi smiled, ignoring jimin's nasty attitude. it was 5 am, after all.

they heard rapid, slippery steps and looked up to see a figure towards them before they ultimately fell down the stairs. it was kai; the foolish, mixed girl who enjoyed korean music.

she fell on her back at jin's feet and laughed in pain before he helped her up. "thankーYO, JIN! PRINCESS!" yoongi wanted to just attack her.

kai saw hoseok, too, and howled a long, "YOO!"
she hugged him but once she saw yoongi, standing next to an excited looking taehyung. kai danced a little and then threw herself at the both of them, wrapping her lean arms around their necks.

she truly missed them, showing it by planting kisses on both of their cheeks. yoongi's face heated up and kai grabbed him by the collar, pulling him down to her level.

her dark face produced a rather angry look and she leaned in, nibbling on her bottom lip. he was sweating. "memeboy..." she said breathily before slapping his cheek.

jin choked in his spit and taehyung cackled. yoongi grabbed onto his face, which was now reddened, and stared at her with a bewildered look.

"kai, what the fー" yoongi was about to exclaim when they all heard, "mommy?" kai turned slowly up the stairs and they all froze to see the small boy, standing with his blanket in his tired hand.

"mommy, i thought i heard daddy. is daddy here?" kai grimaced in pain at the mention, and bit onto her bottom lip. "h-haru, how many timesー" she sounded close to crying.

they watched as haru ran down the stairs and hugged his mother, burying his face into her abdomen. jin was about to cry, too, since the scene was too much. yoongi wanted to comfort her but jimin beat him to it.

"mommy, i'm sorry." he apologized and kai shook her head, finally looking up. "it's cool, okay?" her eyes were red but she smiled. haru nodded vigorously.

"anyways, i'd like you to meet the greatest people in the world," she exposed haru to them and they all blinked at him, dumbfounded at how much he resembled kai.

"and yoongi." she added and he glared at her, which caused haru to giggle. kai rubbed her nose against his and snickered, too. "i'm just kidding."

"say hi, if you want." kai stood up and looked up at them with proud eyes. the boys crouched down to his level and produced the kindest smile they could ever give.

"hi there!" hoseok tried to get to close and ended up falling on his knees, earning a laugh from the boy. taehyung waved his hand and danced a little bit, quieting his voice, "hello! i'm taehyung but you can call me uncle tae!" haru tilted his head at this and everyone in the room froze to look at him.

"bitー" jin was about to tackle him but haru spoke up, "who's going to be my new daddy?" hoseok began to cackle before being nudged with kai's foot.

jimin and yoongi both glanced at kai before haru looked up at her with a very curious smile.

"who's going to be your daddy, mommy?"

kai began to choke on her spit.