Chapter 5

(Emma POV)

"It's over" Daryl said hugging me. I smiled "dad what about the walkers?" Chandler asked "we will lead them away" Rick said "we need to do wit soon" Daryl added "walkers?" I said "about 200 of them, if we don't lead them away they come right for us" he said "how many wolfs where there?" I asked "about 6" Daryl said "there is more coming I don't know when but when we saw them and they begin to follow us there was a lot of them" I said

That night I sleep at chandler's house. Chandler played guitar for me and sang a little making Judith smile. He was a good singer, soon it was bed time. it was possibly 2 in the morning and I couldn't see so I went to see if Chandler was awake. He was, he patted down a spot for me beside him and I layed beside him, "why are you awake so late?" I asked curiously, "my leg is killing me" he smiled, playing in my light brown hair, "can I ask you something?" He said with a smile "anything, what's bothering you?" I told him turning towards him facing him, "so, do u like me?" He asked, I blushed, I didn't know what to say but then it hit me, "yeah" I smiled, -walker noises- "chandler..."I told him getting close to him, "it's ok don't worry, you'll be safe with me....." When he said that I felt safe right then and there.

It was morning and I woke up, chandler was I guess downstairs for breakfast so I walked downstairs "Chandler?" I said looking couldn't find him. I heard a gun shot, I ran to the window and looked outside and chandler was fighting with Brody, physically, I let tears roll down my cheek as I try to go outside, he jammed the door from the outside, I yelled for chandler and he looked at me, getting knocked down I saw Rick running down the street. Chandler got up and punched at Brody knocking him down and ran inside, I hugged him and he brought me upstairs, along with Judith and champ, his dad locked the place up, "chandler what's going on?" I ask worried, "wolves are here" he said "stay up stairs!" Rick said Chandler locking us in the a room Judith started to cry but chandler calmed her, I heard a door open and clinging of chains on boots, "if anyone's in this room I suggest you get out here this instant" said the tall man, chandler set Judith down, she knew not to cry right now, I looked at chandler with worry in my eyes, he had the same look....