Chapter 3

(Emma's POV)

I took a shower, let my hair dry and got dressed. "Where are you going?" Brody said walking towards me "over to dinner with chandler and his dad" I said walking out the door. I walked over to there house and lightly knocked on the door. Chandler answered.

"Hey" he said with a smile, "hey chandler" I smiled as he stepped aside and let me in. I smiled at chandler as he shut the door. "Emma?" I heard I looked up to see my dad... My dad in front of me. I ran and gave him a hug he had tears in his eyes. "How?" He asked "found a group, then I helped chandler and I came here and oh my god" I said hugging him.

Chandler put Judith in the high chair and we begin to eat. I talked to my dad about how he was what was happening and he asked me the same various questions. I saw chandler wasn't eating much, he got up and fell. "I'm okay" he said as Rick ran by his side his leg was bleeding a lot. "We have to take him to the Infirmary" my dad said I looked at him and smiled and he put his hand on my shoulder. Chandler passed out in his dad's arms. "Chandler?" Rick said "come on Rick!" Daryl said opening the door. Chandler has lost a lot of blood. Rick ran with chandler to the infirmary.

Chandler had to have a blood transfusion. Rick say by him for a while. "Go get some rest" I said he smiled "you should too" he got up and went into the other room. I sat in his seat next to chandler.  I fell a sleep.

"Emma" I heard as I woke up. "Go home to bed" chandler said with a smile I smiled. "I wanted to make sure you were okay" I said "I'm fine" he said with a smile the door opened and Isaac and Brody came in. Brody grabbed my hand from chandlers really hard and pulled me outside.

"How dare you" he said "you said you'd be back after dinner" Brody said "sorry he passed out, lost a lot of blood I wanted to make sure he was okay" I said "plus Brody we are friends we known each other longer then we did!" I said walking off. Brody grabbed me hand "don't walk away from me" he said Ron came out "come on" he said and we walked back home.