Chapter 8

(Emma's p.o.v)
After i had fallen asleep, i think i slept for a while because when i woke up Brody was laying on a mattress beside me, he was looking at the roof, i turned the other side, petting champ, "hey boy" i said, my mistake, i guess i woke Brody up, he sat up and looked over at me, i tried to stay as still as i could, "emma? Are you up?" He asked, "no" i replied with aditude, he got up and walked to the door, he closed it and i heard a little click, witch made me guess he locked it, i sat up, "if you touch me champ will kill you, he has the balls to!!" I yell in his face, "I'm not here for that" he said reaching for his pocket, "well then why are you here?!?" I asked, he didn't answer me, he pulled his gun from his pocket, my eyes widened, "what are you doing!??!!!!" I yelled, trying to yell loud enough so chandler would hear me, the door knob was moving as someone tried to get in, a deep voice that claimed to be my dad spoke, "hey emma, its dad, are you ok in there?", Brody hid the gun under his pillow, "fuck..."he whispered, i looked in the crack of the door, thank the gods, it was chandler, "no, I'm a little hungry dad" i joked, i saw chandler's dad with him too, "can you bring me a coffee or something please?" I asked, the door opened as chandler's dad, pretending to be my dad walked in, chandler hid i guess, "hey sweetie, hey boy" said rick petting champ, he was still staring at Brody until rick's hand touched champ's head, "hey "brody" how is the weather down there?'' Rick laughed as he stood infront of Brody, looking down at him, "fine until you came in..."he whispered, "man Brody you have some nerve"i told him, "alright ill be right back withbyour coffee honey" he smiled walking out closing the door slightly behind him, "god your dads annoying" Brody said, "thats cuz hes hot my dad" i laughed, Brody pulled his gun out once again, "if champ comes at me ill kill it" Brody said pointing the gun at me, he pressed the trigger as he shot me in the arm, everything went pitch black.