Chapter 2

(Emma POV)

When we left the shop we saw people running down the street. One of them ran up and hugged Chandler asking him if he is okay. "Yeah just hurt my leg alittle" chandler said "dad this is Emma she saved me" chandler said "thank you" he said I smiled as he took chandler under his arm. "Emma!" I heard Isaac yell they came running around the corner.

"Emma, the camp got over run walkers are coming this way" Brody said "come with us" chandler said "you'll be safe" some guy said. We looked at each other and nodded. I called champ to come along as we ran back to where they came from.

We walked up on a big gate, they opened it and we walked in. "Welcome to Alexandria" chandler said with a smile. We walked in and meet people champ ran around. We got told we could take showers get new cloths, and eat, maybe get some rest.

When I got done. I went to go check on chandler, I knocked in their door. "Hello" his dad said "hi is chandler in?" I asked "he is resting right now" he said "oh okay, by the way I am Emma Dixon" I held my hand out "I'm Rick Grimes, nice to meet you" he said "come by later for dinner" he smiled "will do" I said walking off his porch.

I went and played ball with champ watching him run back and forth. Oh how I loved him. "You okay?" Brody asked me "yeah I'm good" I said getting the ball and throwing it again. "You know the crazy thing is I think I remember who chandler and his dad was, before I met you" he looked at me weird "chandler was only 10 I was 8, champing near Atalanta my dad always went hunting and we got split up one day and that how I found you guys and never found him" I said with a tear in my eye. I petted champ "maybe you should talk to him" Brody said I nodded and took champ home.