Ghosts

Lots of people think that there are a lot of ghosts in the Harry Potter series, but there actually only 6. Here is the list of ghosts.

1.) Nearly Headless Nick- nick is the ghost of Gryffindor. Nick's death day is October 31st.

2.) Moaning Myrtle- myrtle got killed by a giant snake in the bathroom. Myrtle haunts the girl's bathroom.

3.) Helena Ravenclaw- The daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw herself. Jealous of her mother, Helena stole her mother's diadem and was subsequently killed by the man who would become the Bloody Baron. Centuries later, she was effectively manipulated by the charms of one Tom Riddle.

4.) Bloody Barren- The resident ghost of Slytherin House. In life, he was infatuated with Helena Ravenclaw. Some time after Helena had run away with her mother's diadem, Rowena was dying and sent the baron to find her daughter. He found her, but killed her in the struggle to bring her back. Realizing what he'd done, he then killed himself. As per Jacob Marley Apparel, he will spend eternity covered in blood, hence the nickname.

5.) Fat Friar- The resident ghost of Hufflepuff House. He seems to be cheerful and comical in personality, but nothing else is known about him other than the fact that he was evidently a friar when he was alive.

6.) Peeves- A poltergeist who haunts Hogwarts, making mischief wherever he can. He's not considered a ghost by the "other" ghosts, but he's often classified as one for convenience. However, it's worth noting that Peeves is not white or transparent, but is rather solid-looking and often dressed in loudly-colored clothes. Rowling defines Peeves as "an indestructible spirit of chaos" and that he "came with the building."
Peeves has no agenda, no motivation, no goals other than to create as much chaos as possible because It Amused Me. He is rude, crude, fond of practical jokes, and takes orders from no one other than the Bloody Baron, though he also shows some respect to Dumbledore and the like-natured Weasley Twins. Peeves and Filch are constantly at war with each other, a conflict Harry and his friends generally do not involve themselves in.
Although Peeves has a sizable role in all the books and some of the video games, he never appears in the movies.

*Remember to like, comment, add to your list, and do the contest, so far nobody has entered.
** Thanks for 100 views, keep reading
***I will keep updating
****Comment on what I should write about, I'm having trouble thinking about that stuff