Countdown 2

We are in the month of July, that means Cow day at Chic-fil-a, national ice cream month, birthdays and weddings galore, but not for us Potterheads! For us, July means the 8th book comes out. While some may be counting down till our birthdays and/or school, Potterheads countdown till Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!

I usually post facts about Harry Potter, but an 8th book is much, MUCH, MUCH more important! Harry Potter and the Cursed Child comes out in 24 days!! Lucky for me, my birthday is 16 days before hand, so hopefully a pre-order of the book will be my present!

Questions to keep you reading:

(On the 13 I will post the answers, please comment with your answers, they are opinion based, and answers may vary, so please do not cheat)

1.) Did you pre-order your copy?

2.) Are you going to a release party?

3.) Who is your favorite character?

4.) What is your favorite book?

5.) What is your favorite movie?

24 DAYS TILL HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD COMES OUT

134 days till Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them comes out, in case you were wondering about that to.

Read my other book, vote, comment, and follow me.

Thank you for 32 followers, and over 500 reads for this book, seeing how many views a little book like this has gotten brightens my day! Thank you so much again.