THE DRIVER BUS' CONFESSION!!!!!!!!

Driver bus' POV

The girl with short blonde hair is going to jump out from my bus. And before she's leaving, she shouted;

"Bye Luke! I love you!"

And of course no one were replying her because no one were in the bus besides both of us.

I recognise, every friday she will stop at the 8th block station. And she's only one who will stop here.
There's other people would stop here but at the hour like this at 7 P.M, of course no one. Just her.

And the weird thing that I realize was also, she actually talk by herself. It was like she wete talking with someone but the only thing  that Im sure with is there's no other person in this bus.

I once thought she was talking on the phone but I really never saw her phone or any other gadjet.

So, today Im gonna ask her.

Right after she saying 'goodbye' to her "friends"

Im calling her.

"Excuse me miss?"

"Yes? Did I give you wrong amount sir?"

"No-no...urm.."

"What's wrong?"

"Urm...do you have time?"

So I took her to the nearby café. It is just 2 block away from the last station.

We're now in the café. She's refusing to eat so we just drank a cup of green tea.

"Sorry if this kind of scaring you but-"

"Urm-actually Im running out of time. So please can you just straight to the point?"

"Okay..urm-btw my name is Smith."

"Im Diana. Nice to meet you, Smith."

"Urm.. actually I need to aske you about the person that you talk with in the bus."

"Oh, he's Luke. My boyfriend. We just declared last week. Why with him?"

"Luke? Your boyfriend? Diana, are you sick?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You was talk alone. There's no other people in the bus except for us. Both of us!"

"You are crazy?!"

"It's you who are crazy not me! You were talking alone! And now Im telling you because Im care!"

"This is nonsense! I've gotta go."

"Wait, Diana! Remember the ballons that you brought to my bus? It was lefted alone there. No one take it! And about the coffee. Right after you left the bus, I took the coffee and drank. No one would drink it anyway."

"What was just happened?!"

"Im sorry. Im just telling you the truth."

"I-Im...I don't know what to say...I need to leave."

"Take care Diana."

And she just left.

A few weeks later I never see her again. I never see her at the bustop too. I just hope she were doing fine.

***