Story of my life

"Do you remember the first time we met?"

"I did. How can I forgot. You rejected my chips."

"Well, Im sorry. I just really pissed off that time."

"About what?"

"My mom."

"What happened?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time."

"You're the first person saying that to me."
"

"Seriously? Your friends?"

"I don't have one until you. I barely didn't go out to somewhere and even if I did, I'll never make an eyes contact. So, no friends. Actually I did but, you know words of puberty? It attacked them like a truck. So hard and changed them to be someone new, free, wild....I don't think puberty had hitted me. My mom hate me. She never give me any affections like other kids get....But I never...."

"No, don't cry. It's okay, Im here."

"...I never really hate her or blame for what she do to me but I do mad at her sometime. She is an alcoholic, rarely stay at home because she spent so much time at club and there's one point when she didn't go home for 2 weeks. I don't have any iidea where she goes."

"You didn't her where did go?"

"I did. Once. But then she hit me left a few bruised on my arms, back and she once cut my ear used a knife...."

"What?"

"Yeah. Don't judge my mom, please. I do loved her. I mean she's my mom afterall."

"What happened next? Your ear?"

"After she cut my left ear...you can see my stitches...here....I ran off to my neighboor house asked for help and the woman brought me to hospital. She wanted me to make a police report but of course I refused...."

"Why are you so stupid?! She's dangerous. Your life was not safe."

"I know. But she's mom. I wouldn't want her to be jailed because of me. I just don't want her to suffered anymore. Especially by me."

"What about your dad?"

"I...never know or meet with him. My mom give birth of me when she's 17. The man never wanted to take the responsibilities that's what make her became an alcholic - I think it's her portal to forget her problems. Afterall, Im really glad she give birth of me. I never knew what makes her to keep even she hates me damn much."

"Oh...so that was the reason why you pissed when I asked your last name?"

"Yeah. Im sorry. I just really never knew my last name. My mom never told."

"Are going to school?"

"No. Home schooled but then the teachers quited because my mom didn't payed the fee for 4 months."

"Oh."

"..."

"The first time we met, I saw you cried. Is that...."

"Yeah. I caught my mom.....having a....I don't know if I can say it but...you know...man and woman together...I yell at my mom to stop...they are totally startled when they saw me, especially the man. My mom then grab my arms and chased me out of the house. So I ran to the bustop, and this bus came so I jumped in...."

"Yeah, yeah. And I offered you the chips but you rejected..."

"I said sorry."

"Im just kidding."

"Okay your turn."

"What turn?"

"Tell me about yourself, parents, school."

"Urm, my father is a chineese. My mom a british, so we lived here for almost 2 years. Before that we lived at China - dad's place. I go to private school. Have a little baby boy - my brother named Harold Fred Lee."

"You must've a happy life."

"I did."

"I envy you."

"You will meet them one day. I promise."

"Is that an invitation to your house?"

"No. You're not going to meet them at our house..."

"What do you mean?"

"Heaven."

"What are you talking about? Did they...oh my God...Luke Im sorry..."

"No, no. Don't be."

"What happened?"

"Our car crashed with the drunk bus' driver."

"When was the accident?"

"January 23 2015."

"God love them more..."

"..."

"Don't worry, you have me."

"Thank you, Diana."