2 Months & Balloons

"Hey, Luke!"

"Oh, hey. Why are you bring this...colorful balloons?"

"This is for you."

"Why? Its not like my birthday."

"I know. This is because, today is our 2 months!"

"What 2 months?"

"Duh, boys will be boys. It's been 2 months since we be friend. Remember the first time? You told me that you've learned what is pickuplines, you told me fact about that...dead famous people, we play knock knock jokes, we told our background family, I bought you coffee, we sangs together, and here we are now. Still in the bus and only met here once in a week. It felt so fast, it's already 2 months. Im glad to get to know you, Luke. Im happy for having a friend like you. And the important thing is, I can forget all my problems when Im near with you. Thankyou for everthings, Luke."

"Come here."

"..."

"..."

"You don't have anything to say, Luke?"

"..."

"Are we just gonna hugging each other 'till we arrive the last station or what?"

"3 minutes, please."

"..."

"..."

"I really didn't thought about all of this. I thought you never really care about this 2 months things. I also glad that we could be a friend. I still remember the first time we met, you seems dislike me but look at us now, still hugging and befriend. I love you, Diana."

"I love you more Luke."

"Promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will never leave me...alone."

"Cross my heart. I promise that Me, Diana Jean with no last name will never leave my bestfriend, Luke Will Lee. I will stick with him forever."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"Oh, its your station."

"Yeah...urm, Luke..."

"Why?"

"No-nothing...I've got to go. Bye! See you next friday!"

"Okay! Takecare, D!"