Perfect

"How did it go?" I asked, standing by her- his locker.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled, closing his locker and turning around to see all of us there.

"Babe, you have to talk about it, it's not good to keep it in." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I know... My mum laughed and said 'būllshit'. Dad said I have four months to prove that this is what I want. Four months!"

"Hon, it could have gone so much worse!" I exclaimed, pulling my boyfriend into a hug.

"I know, I know, it just bothers me that my mum judges me so much. I'm not her little girl anymore! Not even a girl..." He trailed off, frowning.

"That ass says otherwise, Mr. Lester." I teased, making him blush.

"Shove off." He mumbled, trying to hide his smile.

"Come on, let's get to the cafeteria before the headmaster shows up." I said, pulling on his hand.

Philip Michael Lester, fifteen, born January 29th, 1987. Blue eyes, ginger hair dyed black regularly. He was raised in Rawtenstall, Lancashire as a girl. When I met him, he was a girl.

He is perfect.

Word count: 196

Okay, so this one was based off of the day after my friend came out to HIS parents about being trans. Except for the dating part. If you guys ever want advice or need someone to talk to, my kik is frenchyposer123, my SnapChat is frenchyposer, and my Instagram is sykesandmullins_

Oh, DAN AND PHIL ARE GOING TO BE IN ST. LOUIS THAT IS IN MY STATE I CRIED AT SCHOOL WHEN I GOT THE TWEET NOTIFICATION AND WENT TO THE LINK. Okay, have a good day/night/whatever. Ily, bai kittens.